User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Great work on everything you did! But you could add more stuff to it. Anyway, I really wish that you could make a talking tom traitor game where someone in tom and ben enterprises secretly works for the evil CEO, and you look around for clues and interrogate suspects online until everybody has a conclusion of who the bad guy is, or the fifteen minute timer runs out. If you are wrong, well, you lost!And if you are right, you gain tom bucks to: get new skins, earn hints, and more!
Hi, I'm a person who loves playing this. I been playing this nonstop ever since I downloaded it 2 DAYS ago! I love how we get to get new characters, get challenges, the running game, and the boxes. I'm already up to CHINA and to save Ginger! Welp, there's something Lately. Today, which is June 9th, I'm having trouble with the ads. You see, every time I bump into something, fall off, or something, I get to this thing where you can watch an ad to continue. I do that all the time, watching ads just to earn coins and help the city. But every time I click to watch an ad, I-It just won't show it.... It's ALL BLACK. And I have to reboot my iPad every time! Trust me, I DO THAT A LOT OF TIMES. So, Tom Hero producers can you please fix that issue? I don't want to delete this game because it took me a lot of time! And this is the first ever game that I find addicting. It's because I search through apps, trying to play it and then delete it. Thanks for taking you time looking through my review app producers. I hope you have a good day/night and keep up the great work! 😁
There are some bugs, the main bugs that bother me are whenever I open a crate, the red and yellow tickets won, don’t count towards the existing total even though it showed the animation, the spin the wheel ads sometimes freeze or doesn’t register and the wheel doesn’t appear, and so far made it through nearly the entire game and (I only have the final two yellow markers when we buy with coins or gems to save the world/fight the boss on the arctic level) and still haven’t won the jackpot at all. Sometimes when spun, it looks like the wheel switches the winning markers as it’s spinning. Please fix. Thanks!
Just to clarify, I love this game. I liked talking tom gold rush, and this is a kind a sequel that does better than gold rush in every way. You may want me to get to the issue, so lets start. The issue has to do with the jumping. When your high on top of the buildings, 2/3 of the time, you will lose because of missing a jump. The ramps they give you can be very laggy (even on a tablet) and if you jump just right after or just right before, you won’t make it. This is my only complaint and the rest of the game is amazing. Just don’t get mad if you get stuck at the top building ramps. You have been warned.
So, same as all the other Tom endless runner games, this one has its share of fun unlock characters and their outfits, as well as help rid their towns from the pesky raccoons... ok, done... everything has been unlocked and for some odd reason, one of the missions is still asking to do 8 builds... THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO BUILD!! so, the game should be able to identify is it’s cleared and eliminate that mission from the list or allow a choice to replace mission (like in exchange for jewels or something)... it’s fun but it’s too easy, so it may need additional challenges or goals.... For example, since the chests are based on hitting 50 raccoons, once you have all chest slots filled up, if you hit 250 or 500 raccoons for example, one of those chests will change to the ultra type.... not like it matters much once everything is unlocked, but at least adds an extra goal to aim for.... other than that, it is fun for a rainy day. thanks for the game.
One of the most fun endless runner games! Players join Talking Tom and his heroic friends on a mission to run, get gold and rebuild the world! Playing this new action game will make anyone a true superhero!
- ANYONE CAN BE A SUPERHERO: Talking Tom, Talking Angela and their super friends all have amazing unique superpowers that they
can use while running! Players can also try using their high-tech superhero gadgets!
- DEFEATING RACCOON GANGS: Besides collecting gold coins and avoiding obstacles, hitting raccoons will earn players some extra rewards!
- RACCOON BOSS FIGHTS: Players can unlock Talking Angela, Talking Hank, Talking Ben, and Talking Ginger by saving them in action-packed Raccoon Boss fights!
- RUNNING THROUGH AWESOME WORLDS: Players will fight the raccoons among skyscrapers, alongside tropical surf beaches, through Chinese-inspired villages, and in mysterious desert temples.
- EXCITING STUNTS: In this fun game, each running world is a unique adventure. Players can dash and leap between rooftops, swing on cranes, and run along cruise ships, but they need to watch out for swimming pools!
- RESCUING AND REBUILDING: Raccoons are destroying and polluting the world and it’s up to players to drive them away so that you can clean up and rebuild. Once each location is fixed up, it’s time to face the Raccoon Boss. After players defeat him, it’s on to the next running world! What’s it going to be? A surf beach? Or maybe a temple?
- UNLOCKING SUPERHERO OUTFITS: Players can unlock heroic runner outfits piece by piece and customize each superhero. Dashing!
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Explore new ways of playing, and complete missions to earn awesome rewards.
Players who love Talking Tom Gold Run and other running or superhero games are going to want Talking Tom Hero Dash in their collection too!
PLAY FOR FREE!
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and advertising;
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
- Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
- YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7's animated characters;
- The option to make in-app purchases;
- Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
- Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI