User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Graphics could be a tad bit more clean but its minor its pretty the system is awesome with limiting p2w ppl as well which is awesome u cant have all legendaries and pay ur way to the top pretty good liking it alot also not too expensive free players u have a chance IT IS F2P friendly anyone who says its p2w is just looking to complain for now that is good system to give free ppl a chances Second edit...sooo i see ppl complaining abt chest cost shut the hell up and ignore those whiney crybabies buying those chests is actually not very smart and u can progress without it!! Do not let these idiots put u off some of the green monsters are better than the blue rares just figure out ur teams and play on p2w only get a small avantage but the noobs will complain abt gems to buy chests and not realise that they can do without it
Match making is terrible and it’s pay to win the higher you get, if your not gonna spend the money good luck competing. The Dailey rewards are terrible. If you wanted to compete without paying your looking at a longggg time of playing even if your playing and “grinding” every day. He grinding consists of a terrible amount of gold that could t even level a decent monster after 2 weeks of getting the max gold. And not to mention if your not able to join a decent clan your looking at a way longer duration of being about to progress. The company is money hungry, the longevity of this game is not looking good. They do give out a decent amount of gems for free and they do try to fix some of the issues. But they mainly focus on putting out new content rather then fixing the issues inside the game. If you pay to win, this games great you can one shot monster all the way up to the top until you see other pay to win players. Then you might get some competitiveness again if you don’t get bored on the way.
Played it for over a week now. Its really similar to CR in how cards (monsters) are leveled through collecting them. These types of games I think, survives on in game community and PvP. But this game makes the PvP unplayable. PvP is setup where you can hold one card back like its your wild card which suppose to add more strategy into the PvP match however, when it takes a ridiculous time and effort into leveling just a single card then your only playable wild card is that, limiting your strategy. Leveling cards is supported by joining a clan to speed up the process however, it still takes about 2 days to level a card for me and my cards are only lvl 9. To put it into perspective max lvl cards are 20+ so I’m guessing its going to take a lot longer each time I level. Esports is another playable mode but cant even play it since you need 3 cards to be at least level 12... Clans in this game seems to be mostly Chinese. For English speaking players its hard to establish some type of communication with people in the clans and the only reason why someone will be in a clan like that is because those clans are very active. However for newer players, good luck getting advice or making friends on here. In conclusion, it was a good concept but when comparing this to other similar games, its not a smooth and enjoyable, instead its met with constant walls leading to frustration.
If I rated this game strictly on gameplay I’d give it 3 stars. The gameplay is decent, not great. And turn-based game fans will welcome another entry in a neglected field. However, this game fails in most every other respect. It’s a virtual kick in the gamer's dak-dak. First, virtually every single element of this game has been ripped off from other games. Granted, that issue plagues 95% of the titles in the crApp Store. And I’m not opposed to a little intellectual plagiarism in my games when the result is a great game. But this game is mediocre and demonstrates not one single shred of creativity. Worse still the game has changed dramatically to squeeze every last penny from the gamer. Card prices in the shop have skyrocketed. And you will quickly need a LOT of cards to continue leveling your monsters. The free gifts given at 4-6 hour intervals have almost completely evaporated. And the “expeditions” interface that generates cards for the player is utterly broken. The expedition reward depends on the total levels of all monsters sent. However, as I’ve gotten deeper into the game the level targets have ramped up. So my monsters have leveled up but the expedition rewards either remain the same or decrease. Ridiculous. I won’t tell you not to try this game. But if you feed cash into money-grubbing, uninspired titles like this then you’re part of the problem that plagues mobile gaming today.
I absolutely loved this game at first. I still do. It has lots of potential. The pvp system needs work. All my matches are against people a few levels higher then me or if they're my level, there monsters will be impossible levels for them, meaning they payed for them. Its not exactly pay to win, but its pay for huge advantages. PvP should go by monsters total combined levels (your starting 3) not your trophies. That way, it also makes it possible to experiment with some of your newer/lower levels and not be a landslide loss. That or something else to make it fun again. Im deleting it because of all the glitches. They're never ending. It no longer makes matches for me if my trophies drop below 3k. Tired of never ending queues. 5 star for fun and balance of toons 3 star for pvp 1 for glitches
Developed by the Newland Canada Inc,
Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena has 1 232 user reviews.
Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena (1.16.1) was released on Dec 18, 2019.
You can download Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena here:.
Seeking a challenging new adventure that requires your cunning strategy and outsmarting tactics?
Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena - A globally featured real-time & turn-based strategy action RPG on Apple App Store & a repeatedly honored mobile app on various gaming news media such as IGN, Pocket Gamer, and Touch Arcade.
This real-time & turn-based hex grid tactical monster RPG card game is just the right one for all war and battle strategy fanatics, board game (chess) lovers and RPG gamers. Experiencing fast-paced 3-5 minute
strategy battles and whimsical gameplay in the world of Tactical Monsters comprised of fantasy monsters from all time and space.
Choose your perfect formation of tactical monsters and conquer the epic real-time multiplayer gameplay in this final fantasy war game. Outsmart and destroy your opponents by strategically positioning your monster heroes before battle and tactically controlling their actions in battle.
● Unlock numerous PVE stages to win all 3 stars;
● Set the optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense;
● Sharpen your tactics by visiting Monsters Academy;
● Duel real players in real-time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest;
● Endure through the Guerrilla Warfare Mode (Survival Mode) to defeat the never-ending BOSSES;
● Collect, recruit and upgrade unique monsters:
● Unleash a variety of powerful hero cards from Franky the Frankenstein, to fantasy monsters like Medusa and Griffin, to culturally established creatures like WuKong and the Mummy, to monsters you’ve never seen before such as Bigfoot and Nobu the ghost samurai; Each one has its unique background, job and ridiculous destructive skill such as the world-ending skill “the nuclear warhead” from Dr. Walter’s Mecha Machine;
● Play with friends from all over the world
● Enter 1on1 matches with new friends worldwide;
● Ally with your clan mates to chat tactical strategy knowledge, to share and to trade hero monster cards;
● Build your own clan defenses to fend off the enemy raiders and rank for the #1 clan in the world!
● Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
● Follow us on Facebook to get news and updates: www.facebook.com/tacticalmonsters;
● Join our Discord channel to chat strategy: https://discord.gg/XYHhgB4
*Tactical Monsters is fully developed, owned and operated by Camex Games.
*Camex Games partnered with Lemix from Monster Castle.
- Premium subscribers will receive 200 gems every day, 500 extra gems upon first purchase, 20% increased gold from Arena PvP, unlock Guerilla Warfare Raids, the ability to send clan members gifts every day, a random batch of cards every week, the ability to preview enemy formations of previously beaten stages in the Rumble Tower. Premium subscriptions will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews.（one week/one month/one year）
- Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. \n- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.