User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I used the free version of this Alarm Clock for a while, but the ads drove me crazy, so I got the pay version just to end my exasperation with the pop-up ads. Little did I know, the pay version is, in an overly used word, AWESOME. It has so many great features, it has never once played some annoying noise instead of my Mozart when waking me up in the morning (like the free App used to do all of the time). It has all sorts of other features that I use and love (I will let you read about them rather than list them all here). To make a short review long, BUY THIS APP IF YOU USE AN ALARM APP!!! It is by far the best one that I have used, and after trying this one, I have no need to look further. It is a great deal at only $3.99. Seriously, get this App. ♥️
The app is usually awesome. I like the features and layout far more than other apps I’ve tried. Pretty much everything is adjustable and customizable, and there’s even a couple things that I never thought I might need in an alarm clock. But there’s been multiple times where I’ve woken up in the middle of the night, checked the time, and found that the app is either closed or appears to be closed. I don’t know if this is because of automatic updates, (because the app seems to shut down automatically but doesn’t reopen correctly), or because of ads (which are handled like a separate app, so the “disable screen lock” function gets deactivated), or because of requests for reviews (similar problem as with ads), but it’s unnerving now that I’ve been late for work once. The alarm is supposed to work, and usually does, even if the app is only open in the background, so I don’t know exactly what happens. But even if the phone just locks, the “fade in” option for the alarm gets disabled, and it is -loud-. So, so far, I’ve disabled automatic updates, paid for the app to get rid of ads, and currently I’m writing a review at 3:45AM. This app would be perfect if it didn’t find ways to shut itself down.
I liked the ease of use and it actually works! It just needs a few tweeks. 1) I wish the colors offered to change would also change everything on the screen. 2) The date font is a bit small and I would like it yeelow like I chose. 3) The amount of days to christmas is nice but prefer it below the date in bigger size. 4) I would love to see listed below the several alarms I set, the days its set and time of course + my description. Wake Up Stan or Take med x or personal appointments I make to the dentist or other things that are not related to my business or work life. 5) Maybe include reminers sent to iphone via whatsapp or email. 6) Sometimes I wake early and forget the alarm on the ipad and it begins sounging music but my ipad is locked, no one but me can turn it off. If not, it keeps insisting on snooze. If I could set this snooze option to 2 or 3 times, it would be enough to shut it off. Another option is remote turning it off from my iphone or desktop. I hope these suggestions are useful. . Stan
Just one flaw that I’ve experienced so far: as far as I have discovered, you can only pick songs for your alarm music list one song at a time. It’d be nice to be able to select a genre, artist, or album, or even just to tick several songs at once from a songs listing. Otherwise: a fantastic alarm app in every respect, in my opinion. Like the vibrate & flash options for one I really cannot leave wake-up to chance. Fade-in music for day-to-day. Another minor blemish: $3.99 to remove ads is too much. Still, best alarm app of the many I’ve tried
This app has many awesome features, one major flaw. I liked the looks and features of this app and purchased. It was after using it that I found out the app must be opened to work properly. I am a light sleeper and I don’t like waking to abrupt sounds. So I set the alarm, fade in and the lowest volume. I tested in the evening and it worked great. The next morning I was blasted out of bed. Long story short, if the app is open at night, phone plugged into to charge, then another app sends a notification. This app is sent to background and it is unable to recover it last state at the time of the alarm. The result is an alarm at default settings. If the developer corrects this, I would be willing to give 5 stars.
Developed by the Apalon Apps.
Alarm Clock for Me has 9 485 user reviews.
Alarm Clock for Me has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Alarm Clock for Me (3.5) was released on Apr 26, 2018.
You can download Alarm Clock for Me here:.
Wake up and go to sleep to your favorite music, never sleep through your alarm again, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, countdown to important events, cook or work out with a multifunctional timer, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlight!
* Choose from stylish designer themes for the clock: Ultrasonic, Digital (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Wordy, ThinLine
* Create your own wake-up playlist with the best music
alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
* Choose a way to stop the alarm: shake your device or solve a math problem
* Go to sleep to your favorite songs or white noise
* Check live weather conditions and temperature
* Change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
* Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
* Convenient app settings. Get easy access to any option you need
* Widget: access the remaining time till the next alarm and live local weather conditions in Notification Center.
Alarm Clock for Me provides the functionality of 6 indispensable apps in 1:
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Shake your device or solve a math problem to turn off the alarm
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Background alarm support: alarm will go off even if the app is not running!
- Easy access to the nearest alarm from the main screen
- Huge Snooze/Stop alarm buttons
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjustable volume of Sounds/Music
- Vibrate / Fade in / Snooze options
- Shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off
- Exclusive designer clocks
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Auto-Lock when plugged in ON/OFF
- Auto-Lock when on battery ON/OFF
- Customizable auto-lock time
-Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the sleep timer settings
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Shuffle music ON/OFF
- Adjust the volume of Music/Sounds
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Automatic detection of your current location and weather conditions display in your area
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Show Weather ON/OFF
- Never miss important events and special occasions. Count down to your vacation, anniversary, graduation and more
- No matter whether you are cooking or working out, multifunctional timer will always be at hand!
- Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
Beautiful. Reliable. Versatile. Get the alarm clock that you've been looking for!
For complete access to all Alarm Clock for Me features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications – otherwise, alarm will not ring;
*Location data to provide you with the weather forecast for your exact location;
*Media library so that you can set your own music as an alarm or a sleep timer sound;
*Camera to activate a powerful built-in flashlight;
*Photos to give you a possibility to set them as countdown pictures.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI