User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This has always been my go to compositing app for still photos. Easy to use with effective tools the results were always great. Well, the new version is much better. The interface is different but worth learning. Pretty much just a huge upgrade all around. The 'cast shadow' function is amazing. Well worth the pittance they want for it!
Normally I Like To Use PhotoWizard For My Images But This Apps Way Better 😌
I bought this app and I never had any regrets with this app purchase!
Very much worth the 6 bucks as youtuber
I really miss the hide layer function on the latest update
Developed by the Pankaj Goswami.
Superimpose X has 67 user reviews.
Superimpose X has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Superimpose X (2.2.0) was released on Feb 13, 2020.
You can download Superimpose X here:.
Turn your ideas into magnificent piece of artwork with Superimpose X, the next generation of the Superimpose app.
Packed with wide range of editing capabilities from multiple layers, blending modes, masking, adjustments, brushes, smudge, warp, effects, clarity to casting shadows, Superimpose X is a modern tool for creating your photo contents.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you
will be amazed by the power Superimpose X gives to your fingertips. Composing images with multiple layers, double exposure, superimposing is easier than ever.
All your projects are saved in beautifully designed session area. So, you do not have to lose your current project if you want to move to another one in the middle.
And of course Superimpose X comes with Masking Library, where you can save all your masked images, like stickers for later use.
And all of this, packed in a beautifully designed interface that does not intimidate you, despite the amount of capabilities it comes with.
To list out a few features...
• Multiple layers. (Up to 8 on iPhone 7 and above).
• Blending modes, 18 of them.
• Opacity control.
• Numerous masking tools. From Magic Wand to Magic Lasso to predefined shapes.
• Automatically mask out people from photos using AI.
• Filling of a layer directly from camera, with real time rendering with its mask and blending modes.
• Built-in shadow creation tool.
• Built-in Light Wrap tool.
• Masking Library to store your masked images.
• Session Library, that automatically stores all your projects.
• Non destructive adjustments and layer blur.
• Non destructive beautiful photo effects (63 of them).
• An amazing Clarity tool.
• Advanced adjustment tools.
• Tools like Text, Selective Blur, Motion, Zoom and Spin Blur, Lens Blur, Gradient and more.
• Number of distorting tools like Warp, Perspective transform and more.
• Numerous paint and effect brushes and option to customize them.
• Smudge brush
• Clone stamp brush
• Brush for Darkening, Lightening, Desaturating etc.
• Option to export PSD with layers.
• Access to more than a million royalty free stock photos.
And if you are already using the classic Superimpose app, you can seamlessly transfer all your masks into the new Superimpose X. This is how you could transfer the masks...
1. Open the original Superimpose app.
2. Press the "?" button on the top right corner of the "Home" screen.
3. There you should see an option called "Transfer masks to Superimpose X".
4. Press that and your masks should be available in Superimpose X.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.