User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Steven Edwards,
who have also released the following apps Sun Calendar .
Sun Calendar has 0 user reviews.
Sun Calendar has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Sun Calendar (1.2.3) was released on Sep 16, 2016.
You can download Sun Calendar here:.
For over 12 years we have been supplying Sunrise and Sunset calendars on our web site. We were awarded the Sky Award by the Griffith Observatory. We now have this app designed for
the iPhone and iPad. All the features of the web site have been included plus more:
• Daily times and other info is on the home screen
• Sunrise, sunset, day length and solar noon times
• Sunrise azimuth and sunset azimuth
• Moonrise, moonset and moon phase times
• Moon percent illuminated info
• Easily create multiple month calendars
• Print directly to your AirPrint printer
• Email yourself the calendars, which are attached as PDFs. Print the PDFs from your laptop or desktop computer.
• CSV data can be attached to the email
• Copy an image of the current calendar into the clipboard
• Various formatting options for times, latitude, longitude and larger font size selection
• Choose the day of week you want the calendar to start on
• Track Sun option will show local time on home screen and follow the sun across the screen during the day
• Thousands of predefined locations, U.S., Canada and around the world
• Favorites screen saves locations for quick selection
• Ability to make a predefined location a favorite or add your own location as a favorite
• Red Pin feature on the map makes it easy to measure distances between any two points
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.