User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I could not get this app to work even on my new IPad Pro. Very poor menu and support. After 3 emails that offered very little help, I asked them three times to pick up the phone and call me, i am still waiting...
This app gets better with each update. The overlay detail is the best of any comparable service and the GPS functionality allows real-time plotting of your boat position on the high definition SST and turbidity charts! Takes a little practice to learn all of the features and updates are as regular as any other service - cloud cover can be a problem with any satellite data provider. These guys have been doing this on the web for over 20 years -highly recommended.
SST is company and has a product that continues to show strong improvements . With all the options that the program offers it has definitely improved our off shore fishing success. For any offshore fisherman this is an app that is well worth it.
I've been a happy subscriber for many years now. They've added some great new features and continue to listen to subscribers and make improvements.
The app is never up to date always at least 3-4 days behind this app is not worth the money
Developed by the SST Online, LLC,
who have also released the following apps SST Online Pro .
SST Online Pro has 6 user reviews.
SST Online Pro has an average rating of 3.2.
The latest version of SST Online Pro (1.1) was released on Jun 01, 2016.
You can download SST Online Pro here:.
SST Online has been the leader in providing superior high resolution sea surface data imagery for over 20 years!
Interactive sea surface temperature, turbidity and altimetry charts with REAL TIME GPS VESSEL TRACKING! We cover the entire US East coast, the Florida Gulf coast, the Florida
Keys and the Bahamas. Our HD² display technology has 3X the resolution of of other services and our detailed fishing charts and interactive chart interface are simply the best in the business. Real-time GPS vessel tracking right on our high resolution charts so you can take your iPhone or iPad with you offshore to see exactly where you are and where you need to be to find that edge and CATCH MORE FISH!
- Detailed SST, turbidity and altimetry charts using HD² display technology.
- Real time vessel tracking (with GPS capable device).
- Waypoint, distance and bearing functions.
- Tap screen to display waypoints, GPS coordinates and water temperature - pinch to zoom.
- Wi-Fi or 3G chart downloads for on the go updates.
- Localized fishing charts with popular named fishing locations.
- DAILY UPDATES FOR SUBSCRIBERS.
SST ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
- In app purchase available: $69.99 for one year subscription, auto renewed.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged $69.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to SST Online.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.