We wrote our bio over again and again.But it could not be saved. Plz improve the bug right now.
The home shows error 502 and the profile pictures have a weird cropping
Developed by the Spotify Ltd.,
Spotify for Artists has 64 user reviews.
Spotify for Artists has an average rating of 2.6.
The latest version of Spotify for Artists (2.0.18) was released on Jun 08, 2020.
You can download Spotify for Artists here:.
Get the most out of Spotify with the app designed for artists and their teams. Our free tools help you understand your audience, manage your artist profile, and celebrate your new
releases and milestones. The Spotify for Artists app puts the most important information in your hands, so when you’re on the go, in the studio, on tour, or just dreaming about your next release, you have easy access to all the stats and tools you need.
With Spotify for Artists you can:
• Understand who’s listening and where they’re coming from with clear song, playlist, and audience insights.
• Control your presence on Spotify by editing your profile, playlists, and Artist’s Pick right from your phone.
• Celebrate your music with real-time statistics for new releases, updates when you’ve been added to a playlist, and follower milestones.
• Easily switch between artists to keep track of your roster’s new releases, stats, and profile.
• Learn the latest tips and tricks right from the home tab with access to our latest articles, product updates, and videos.
• Share feedback with us and get answers to your questions - we’re here to support you.
Connect with our community:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spotifyforartists/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/spotifyartists
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business