User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Played for 15 minutes and feel like I’ve seen everything this game has to offer. Everything looks the same from level to level. Sure you unlock new “towers” but they look the same. The boards are all red, grey, and black geometric shapes. It’s just not exciting or that interesting to where I feel like I’m missing out by not playing anymore. I can imagine what level 10, 20, 50, 100, etc will look and play like. And everything is just balls. There’s no cool enemies or towers. No variety. And the towers are very underwhelming as far as power and ability where’s the carnage and massively powered tower that takes half a game to unlock and devastate all the trash mobs? Just having a tower that shoots black balls and another that turns things into bubbles is very just meh.
This seems to be a bit similar to the “idle” games where you basically sit there and watch. Those are boring to me but they seem quite popular. This game makes you a big part of it and keeps you busy the whole time, adjusting you’re strategy while under pressure. I love the visuals and the different power ups that come into play. I’ve played twice and I’m on level 5. I’m not that good at games so I’m not sure about the people complaining that say it’s to hard! I can tell the developer put a lot of love into it. For less than a dollar? It’s a steal!
Cool concept! Tower defense with physics! It’s way more fun than I expected! It’s fun to experiment, to adapt, each attempt feels like a new stage, it’s challenging which is a must on a TD game and the physics give a lot of fresh air to the genre! Must try!
This game gets really dull, really fast. I can only watch balls roll down and spinning things kill them for so long... I have played a lot of tower defense games and appreciate that the developer tried to create something original, but this game just gets tedious and boring. I thought it was clever at first, but the repetition kills it.
Very fun and original!! I’m a very big fan of TD genre and didn’t see anything with this unique gameplay.
When you thought that you would no longer see games with original mechanics... we are proud to announce that we have created the first PHYSICAL tower defense game! Will it be a new genre? :)
In this innovative concept, the mechanics of the best tower defense games are mixed with the dynamics of classic physics-based games, which in
addition to giving the game a unique depth, also makes it unpredictable and fun!
In no other game of this type does the background play as important a role as it does here, as the impact of gravity and physical force on the behavior of enemies and your defenses will be crucial. You will be surprised to at times to be hallucinating with the advance of the enemies and forgetting that you must stop them!
Both fans of strategy and those seeking action will be assured to have fun because it is not enough to place your towers and get comfortable, your intervention must be constant!
In SOS defense you will have:
- Physics and gravity acting on the invading enemy, but also on your towers and powers!
- 3 game modes, for a total of 45 levels and more to come!
- Challenges that you can only overcome when your skills and strategy are at their maximum.
- Endless modes, in which your defenses must stop avalanches of enemies.
- 2 Special levels, which will force you to change your game and will put you to the test.
- 6 types of unique towers and improvements to customize your strategy.
- More than 20 enemies with different characteristics, including bosses that will make it very difficult for you.
- Powerful special powers, under your control.
- With 45 achievements and a leaderboard to see who is the best, you will stay motivated.
- Become an expert, using the encyclopedia with information about enemies, towers and special powers.
- You get the full game, without ads, without in-app purchases or paywalls :)
- A unique aesthetic... put on your headphones and immerse yourself in the SOS defense world!
We've worked with a lot of passion to create an original game, but also one that is fun and engaging!
Thanks to your support, we will be able to continue advancing, since we have many ideas planned for future updates.
Have fun! :)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI