User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
So I bought this app as I struggled to get any of the free ones to work. Initially, I couldn't get this app to connect to my TV so I messaged the tech support who literally got back to me within about 5 minutes and spent a few minutes working through my problem to resolution. I absolutely could not believe how brilliant and fast they were. App now works perfectly and is ace. I do feel that the support team deserves a huge digital fistbump ???????? as they were just brilliant. Couldn't be more happy and the app works perfectly!!Best fiver I've spent in 2019!!
I tried many similar options and I want to share my experience of using this particular. There were many doubts before downloading, but it is always better to try and draw a conclusion. Streaming photos, although it takes a few seconds, but you get almost perfect photo quality, there's nothing to complain about. Easy management makes you forget about all the problems. I am very happy!
I will tell you my amazing situation with using the cable to view my photos. I removed the furniture for the TV, and in order to connect the cable, I have to sit on the floor, not on the sofa, as before: DDD I solved my problem by downloading this application. And what really surprised me was the speed of switching photos and the lack of quality loss, just great! Sometimes in order to abandon the wires you need a real situation for the occasion of downloading such an application.
To be honest, I am very tired of the situation when I have to use the cable to view the gallery of my phone on TV. The cable is very short and I have to be very close to TV. I looked for the solution in the appstore and came across your application, quickly downloaded it. And I could not believe my eyes, now I solving my problem even at a distance of 5 meters! All I need but without using a cable, Perfect !!!
I was a bit skeptical at but still gave it a shot. As soon as I got the app, it wouldn’t connect to my tv. After a few attempts, I decided to reach out to the support team and within 2 mins, I received a response! I was instructed on what to do & was an easy fix! I’ve been on it ever since!! It’s flawless! Thank you for this app!! 5 stars all day!
Developed by the SensusTech LLC.
Smart Mirror - Samsung TV Cast has 339 user reviews.
Smart Mirror - Samsung TV Cast is ranking in Utilities on the 8.
Smart Mirror - Samsung TV Cast has an average rating of 2.5.
The latest version of Smart Mirror - Samsung TV Cast (1.3.2) was released on Nov 10, 2018.
You can download Smart Mirror - Samsung TV Cast here:.
This application allows to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app or content on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
HOW TO USE:
1. First of all, make
sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
3. For iPhone: please turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls". For iPad: please tap "Customize Controls".
4. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
5. On iPhone X / XS / XR, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On iPhone/iPad, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to open "Control Center", then Long Press / Force Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list.
6. Scroll up/down and find "Smart Mirror" in the list, then select it and tap "Start Broadcast".
• Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TVs or devices.
• Supports Samsung TVs, Samsung Blu-ray players, and various Samsung devices (manufactured in 2012 and later).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly during screen mirroring.
• You will experience a latency (usually between 1 and 5 seconds) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency which makes it unsuitable for gaming. However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
• DRM-protected content can't be mirrored, e.g., Netflix video.
• Video stream only, no sound.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI