User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Using sleep Pulse 3 & Sleeptalk at the same time on a AppleWatch series 4 is useless. I tried it 3 days in a row when the battery was at 100% and I woke up to a my Apple watch not having any battery anymore (I slept between 6-7h). This was a pure waste of money. Why recommend this app as an add on of Sleep Pulse 3 if they cannot be used together??? Waste of money!!!
i don’t really get all the generally negative reviews on this app. it’s usually worked great for me, albeit a bit unreliable. one issue i’ve been having as of late is that the app won’t open on my phone. also, some nights it either won’t record or wont save the recording. however, with a few bug fixes and improvements, mostly to reliability, this app works great and doesn’t have all the unnecessary stuff that other apps do
I spent $8 on the three apps recommended to use together and they don’t even work! I can’t listen to my Sleep Talk app plus when you use it with the Sleep Pulse app it kills your battery! I want a refund but Apple doesn’t do that that. I don’t usually write reviews but please don’t waste your money on this trash!
Killed my watch after 3 hours of using the app while I slept! Most of my talking comes about five hours into sleep so this app is absolutely worthless to me and I’ll be asking apple for my money back
In 10 years of using a lot of apps for my Apple products this is by far the most useless app I’ve seen. I bought in bundle with Sleep plus 3
Developed by the Spencer Brown,
Sleep Talk - Sound Recorder has 9 user reviews.
Sleep Talk - Sound Recorder has an average rating of 1.4.
The latest version of Sleep Talk - Sound Recorder (1.03) was released on Jan 28, 2018.
You can download Sleep Talk - Sound Recorder here:.
Listen to your Sleep from Apple Watch!
With watchOS 4 and the new background recording — monitor the noises that occur while your eyes are shut each night.
Using a Speech Detection Algorithm, Sleep Talk only records when it hears fluctuations in sound that mimic human vocals*. Scrubbing through hours of audio each morning, and large audio file sizes are a thing of the past.
• Record directly from your Apple Watch (Enable Do No Disturb
• Listen and scrub with the Digital Crown through your night's sound from your Watch after you wake
• Can be used worn, or placed charging bedside (recommended for first gen and 38mm watches)**
• Stores the 3 most recent nights on the watch
• Syncs in the background with the iPhone app for a full archive
• Share the audio from the iPhone app
• Optionally save your asleep/in bed duration to Health
• Integrates with the sleep tracking app, Sleep Pulse 3 Motion, to provide your potential sleep talk recordings from your night with a sleep analysis. Check out the app, "Sleep Pulse 3 Motion" for more info.
1. Before using Sleep Talk, you must swipe up on your Watch face screen to enable Do Not Disturb mode. This is important in order for the app to continuously record throughout the night, as any notifications may interrupt the recording and your sleep!
2. If placing bedside on a table, desk, or stand ensure the microphone opening(s) are not covered. The openings are located on the bottom left side of the watch and can occur as either one or two holes depending on watch model.
3. To end the listening and save the recording each morning firmly press on the record view for options.
4. Enabling "Theater Mode", which is beside "Do Not Disturb", on the watch control center will ensure the screen will only wake upon touch while you sleep. (The Apple Watch will not light up unless tapped)
*Because a robust processing backend for speech detection isn't practical for the Apple Watch, detection is done on the device in real time to its best ability with the sensors and processing power. Fluctuations in decibels (sound) that mimic the human voice is what Sleep Talk is listening for each night. Because of this fans, hums, clocks, crickets, etc won't initiate recordings. Though this also means the algorithm isn't perfect, if worn to bed direct contact with the microphone opening, shuffling of sheets, or different sleeping positions could cause false positives. Most nights (unless you are a prolific sleep talker) will have less than 3 minutes of audio recorded... even less if not worn and placed bedside.*
**Best used when placed on the charger bedside. If worn on wrist activating airplane mode will lessen its energy use; ensure before wake airplane mode is disabled so the data may sync with your iPhone.**
***Sleep Talk requires an Apple Watch with watchOS 4 or greater to record sleep audio, iPhone dedicated recording coming in a future update***
Information on Sleep Talking:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.