User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I play this game every day and I love this app
Developed by the Sleepy Z Studios Pty Ltd.
Ski Safari 2 has 15 user reviews.
Ski Safari 2 has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Ski Safari 2 (1.5.2) was released on Sep 27, 2017.
You can download Ski Safari 2 here:.
Escape the forces of nature in an endless downhill skiing adventure!
#1 Paid App in 17 countries including Australia, France and Italy
Top 5 Paid App in over
* Will you play as the intrepid Sven or his lovely sister Evana? Will you use skis or a snowboard? Will you ride a snowmobile, a motorbike, or something a little more crazy?
* Perform tricks and hit the mountain in style! Pull off 360 spins, handstands, snowboard nose-grabs, and strike daring poses - each animal has their own stylish moves!
* Play head-to-head multiplayer with your friends and family! Who will be king of the mountain? Pick up powerups to hurl snowballs, flip your friends' screens upside-down, or pull a penguin out of your pocket for that quick escape!
* Collect coins to purchase new gear, crazy costumes and powerful vehicles in the shop! Isn't it time you thought about that gold sled you always wanted?
* Take photos of your epic moments and share them with the world! Set up an amazing photo opportunity and spin the camera around for that perfect shot - all in glorious 3D!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.