User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Why can’t I see the information I asked for from participants on the app??? Why bother giving me a list of participants who have signed up but no information about what exactly they’re bringing?? This is almost useless.
This is just barely worth the $2 to be able to check on volunteers for slots without dealing with the website when mobile. I don’t mind having to create signups and slots from the web interface and it’s nice to be able to add or delete volunteers on the go. But I’d really like to be able to delete a slot if needed. Also, I’d love to able to enable notifications on my phone for signups or deletions to slots. Lastly, please try to fix the need to hit login every time you open the app. It auto loads the credentials, but it’s just a needless step... You really shouldn’t charge for this app and should further develop it. It should be a loss leader for users to pick your site over signup genius or other option.
I was hoping the app would be helpful as I will be using sign up very frequently, and using an app I could quickly access for my needs and the needs of others, I am unable to sign in or even connect and sign in through google as you can through the website, I hope my purchase is refundable.
I never leave reviews, but this is literally the mobile site in an app. It takes you to the mobile site, still have to log in every time, and doesn’t do anything you can’t do yourself. Save your money!
Not allowing me to sign in using my Googl that's the only problem I have. Hopefully, this is will be fixed soon.
The easiest way to organize your group! This is an ad-free, pro *companion app* for activities and events already planned on SignUp.com (formerly VolunteerSpot). Organizers - quickly track your SignUp’s status, see who’s coming, make assignments and message participants. Participants - view ALL
your SignUps in one place, track volunteer hours and more!
Easily schedule and organize the people & things you care about on SignUp.com - volunteers, conferences, potlucks, office hours, snack duty, wish lists, classes, carpools, prayer circles and more. See why parents and teachers, business and community leaders, and friends and coworkers trust our coordination resources and applications to save time and achieve remarkable outcomes.
All Participants can:
· View all your sign up spots across activities in one place
· View all your invitations in one place
· Sign up on the go with a few taps
· Add comments (interactive)
· Message the activity organizer (text, phone, email)
· Check activity location
· Receive automated confirmation and reminder notifications
· Sync assignments to your device calendar
· See all activities you have organized in one place
· See who is signed up and where you still have openings
· Search for a participant’s shift by name
· Make assignments and remove participants
· Message participants (text, phone, email)
· Add comments (interactive)
· Edit To Do and To Bring Item details such as description, number of spots & times
· Edit participant contact information
· Run reports
· Check in participants at events (Premium feature)
Note: to plan NEW activities please visit SignUp.com
DOWNLOAD Sign Up by SignUp.com Today!
Also check out Clipboard by SignUp.com (formerly VolunteerSpot) for iPad – Clipboard turns your iPad into a virtual clipboard sign up sheet, powered by SignUp.com’s trusted, time-saving coordination engine. https://signup.com/go/Clipboard