User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I like that I can choose which words I want my child to work on. My children like this app and it seems to be helping. The only thing I wish is that the word would be 100% visible all the time, what I mean by that is sometimes when the word comes up it is to far to the right or left that half or sometimes most of the word can’t be seen. Seeing the entire word and hearing the word is very important for my child to recognize it and reinforce what we have worked on with flash cards and reading. I would have given the app a 5 star rating if my child saw the entire words 100% of the time. Maybe an update will be able to fix this.
The words that come in from the sides never completely make it on to the screen. If the child can't see the whole word it defeats the purpose of the game. Other than that the app functions well, and my daughter loves it.
I read the reviews, crossed my fingers, and hoped I wouldn’t be one of the unlucky few without sound.... and found that there was no sound, so you don’t know which words to slice! I went through & meticulously followed the troubleshooting. No luck. I immediately emailed the company and got a response about a week later with the same troubleshooting cut & paste they posted in their review responses. I replied back asking for a refund and it’s now 2+ weeks later. If you can’t fix the bug, at least honor a refund request!
This is one of the worst apps I have come across. What a waste. The words don't always come all the way out from the edges, and you can keep moving you fingers across the screen and it just goes on. Slicing nothing and it will give a score. What is supposed to be learned ??? Sight words that never come all out on screen and slice or move finger over screen to what purpose if it just goes on. If you want to have your child learn sight words find something better than this and do not get this one.
My five year old who loves Fruit Ninja enjoyed slicing the words and scored well, but when there was nothing that happened after it (no “unlocking” different levels, or no variation of the game) he was quickly bummed and doesn’t want to play it again. I rarely pay for apps, and this is an example of why. I just wasted $2 for 2 minutes of game time.
Developed by the Innovative Investments Limited.
Sight Words Ninja - Slicing Game to Learn to Read has 1 620 user reviews.
Sight Words Ninja - Slicing Game to Learn to Read has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Sight Words Ninja - Slicing Game to Learn to Read (2.0) was released on May 26, 2017.
You can download Sight Words Ninja - Slicing Game to Learn to Read here:.
"A great way to give parents a break and let your kid have fun and learn to read at the same time." - Jen, Kindergarten teacher and mom of three.
I have a confession to make. My son's favorite game was Fruit Ninja and I was getting increasingly frustrated with having my son waste a lot of time on a fun but mindless game while he was still struggling to master his sight words and learning to read.
So I decided to create our very own Sight Words
slicing game and to my and my son's delight, he now has a new favorite game where he is having fun and learning at the same time.
My sons skills in recognizing Sight Words have dramatically improved since he started playing this game and now I no longer have to feel guilty when I need a five minute break to take care of the laundry or prepare lunch for the kids. I know that they are having fun and that they are learning at the same time.
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Sight Words Ninja is an exciting educational game that helps kids rapidly learn sight words by sight, sound, and touch.
The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app.
• Slice your way through all sights words from preschool to grade 3
• You decide what to focus on - turn individual categories ON or OFF from the settings page
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Fun game play, sounds, and animations keep kids engaged
• Dynamic game play adjusts difficulty (the number of sight words) automatically based on player skills to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
• Supports 3 difficulty settings: EASY, MEDIUM, or HARD
- Max 1 sight word
- Sight words move very slowly
- Great for introducing sight words one at a time
- Starts with 1 sight word
- Max of 3 sight words on screen
- Sight words move 30% faster
- Starts with 2 sight words
- Max of 5 sight words on screen
- Sight words move even faster
- Sight words rotate faster too
Adjust difficulty from settings page.
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and slice the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by interrupting the gameplay and slowly repeating the desired question)
• Play Sight Words from A to Z or in random order (adjustable from settings page)
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and touch
• Want to work on just a few Sight Words? No problem… head to the settings page to turn entire categories or individual Sight Words on and off
• Want to record your own audios? No problem. Just click on the category and record your own Sight Words sounds
• Supports three levels of difficulty
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.