User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I'm a banquet server for Caesars palace. Our schedules are constantly changing. Each shift is a different pay rate. Which means in two days times I could possibly work 7 shifts. It was so hard to keep track of it all. But this app is a dream come true. Not only does it keep track of all shift information but it also gives me a over all report for each paycheck. It does all the calculating for me. It's so easy now to find any errors made on my paycheck and I just have to print it out and submit it to get any adjustments completed. The only thing I would like to do is to be able to download and use it on my home computer. Thanks so much
All in all this is an easy calendar to use with several more options than my ios calendar, especially for shift. I still get frustrated by a few things however. Deleting recurring events is tricky and kinda glitchy, and i’m frustrated that they don’t give me more options for reminders. They should let me have unlimited numbers of event reminders, and there should be more options for when i’m reminded, including a “custom” time period. I also wish i could sync to a google calendar directly from the app. Also when i have more than 3 events on any day, I can’t see all the events in the ‘monthly calendar’ view. I don’t know how to fix that...smaller banners maybe. Either way, i still prefer the calendar over any others i’ve researched, and i’ve bought it every year for the past 4-5 years.
I have used all kinds of these type of apps to organize my days, from quite expensive to free. This app is currently the one I’m using but there is one thing that will make me revert back to Fantastical 2 and that is the constant delay on the Apple Watch complication feature. The developer (very responsive by the way) has promised this since January, my last correspondence with them was that the complication feature is complete but the are adding additional features as one big update and should be released in about 6 weeks, this was about 8 weeks ago, so waiting months and several broken promises I probably will only give them another week or so before reverting back. This would a shame since many friends also use this and love it but we also are disappointed with the lack of the complication, this could easily be a 5 star app
This is the only app I found that works great for me. I can have 3-4 different color coded schedules at my fingertips. I had this up for at least 2 years now, and use it every day. Love it! Can't live without it! Thank you! 2019- Loyal customer for many years now! I am a nurse, my daughter is a dental assistant. This app accommodate any changes and corrections in our crazy busy schedules. Love the option to change / customize background , love color coded tabs! Still can’t live without it! Thank you, developer!
Right now it only offers daily, weekly, and monthly views and it would be great if it would offer pay period views of every two weeks also. With the ability to pick the start and end dates of the pay period. I have been using this calendar for about 5 years and really do love it, but this is something I myself and many other Healthcare employees could really benefit from. Also, anyway to delete multiple same events as easily as you can add them, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Developed by the OvalKey Ltd.,
ShiftLife Organizer has 1 459 user reviews.
ShiftLife Organizer has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of ShiftLife Organizer (13.3) was released on Jan 10, 2020.
You can download ShiftLife Organizer here:.
--TRY SHIFTLIFE TODAY FOR FREE--
ShiftLife Organizer is the calendar application designed specifically for shift workers.
- Organize your Shifts.
- Record your Hours.
- Calculate your Pay.
ShiftLife provides a clear and easy display of upcoming shifts, training days, holiday, on-call days and other important events.
As well as allowing you to plan your future work & play, ShiftLife also allows you to easily maintain a record of your completed shifts, overtime hours, working locations, hourly pay, total pay, sick days and other details.
ShiftLife has a simple easy to use
interface for quick intuitive operation and functionality designed specifically for easy use. This will quickly become one of your indispensable Apps.
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
* iCloud, Google, Outlook, Yahoo, iCal Sync.
* Fast Shift Entry. A whole year of shifts can be done in seconds.
* Add, delete, edit calendars.
* Flexibility to handle any wok pattern.
* Bluetooth sync calendars & shift patterns with your work colleagues & friends.
* Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Custom events, sick days, holidays, training days.
* Multiple daily events & shifts.
* List, Day, Week, Month & Year Views.
* Friendly user interface with intuitive touch gestures .
* Holiday & Sport Calendars.
* Export/import your events & shifts using .ics files.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Send a picture of your calendar to your friends
* Set any day as the start of your work week.
* Personalise your display.
* Send Email of your shifts.
* iCloud calendar support for automatic syncing between your devices.
* Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish.
-- YOUR WORK LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.