User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Jazakallah khayr brothers/sisters for this beautiful app. It has helped me so much as everything is in one place.
Thank you very much for all the great job brothers...
Really nice and useful source for Muslims
I used this app daily. I learned so many things from it. It brought me closer to my religion. Closer to my God. Allah. This app was my daily use. So many amazing things in one bundle. Until one day I opened it. And went to a Surah. Not a big one a small one. Surah Al-Falaq. And I clicked on it and the app crashed. And I tried again the app crashed. Then I turned my phone off and then back on. It didn't work. I deleted the app several times. Countless number of times. And it's not working. I tried to open different things it couldn't. It just keep crashing. And I seen this app hasn't been updated in like two years. This needs an update and it need one now.
Jazakallah for all your efforts but It was PERFECT before (minus the quran crashing) but the look, feel, functionality was soooooo much better before. As a product manager, this went from great to horrible. The text in the Duas is all over the place, doesn't scroll properly. The way to select different languages is a pain. The way to access taqibat are now in alphabetical order? Why would you not keep it in prayer order like you had it? I literally used this app before and after every prayer. Now, as I just finished fajr prayer and saw the update, i literally tried to navigate around it and ended up closing the app in frustration. There is so much more but you get the point. Please reach out to me if you want to work together (obviously I don't want a single dime) to make a better functioning app with proper UI/UX.
Developed by the Apps 14,
who have also released the following apps Shia Isna Asheri Toolkit (SIAT) .
Shia Isna Asheri Toolkit (SIAT) has 13 user reviews.
Shia Isna Asheri Toolkit (SIAT) has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of Shia Isna Asheri Toolkit (SIAT) (1.7) was released on Mar 15, 2017.
You can download Shia Isna Asheri Toolkit (SIAT) here:.
This is the official Shia Toolkit (SIAT) app. This app is currently a compilation of following, with in-app content updates issued regularly:
- Holy Quran (in several languages)
- Holy Quran Tafsir Al Mizan (more volumes will also be added as they become available)
- Hajj and Ziarat Guides for various countries
- Monthly Amaal (Muharram, Rajab, Shaban, Ramadhan, Dhul Hijjah, etc)
- Dua Directory
- Ziaraat Directory
- Daily Taqibaat e Namaz (Salaat)
- Salaah Directory
Tasbeeh Counter (Floating - use anywhere in the app content areas)
- eBook Library (Whole books easily accessible in epub or pdf formats and can be viewed with iBooks)
- Children Madressa
- eHawza adults education
- Generate a Shia compliant Will (Wasiyyat)
- Latest Shia News
- Shia Movies, Documentaries and TV Serials
- Live TV (television) and holy shrine streams
- Important Dates
- Imam & Masoomeen (as) Info
- Audio Book Library
- Nahjul Balagha Audios
- Peshawar Nights Audios
- Qibla Direction (more accurate since it is address based instead of unreliable compass based direction)
- Additional content constantly being added (see inside the app for app news and content updates)
The app has the following features and we would love your feedback so we can add more features to it.
- Designed to work on iPads, iPhones and iPods
- Easy content updates from within the app
- Location specific (manual and auto) prayer times display with customizable prayer time notifications (COMING BACK SOON)
- Location specific (manual and auto) Islamic Dates display and customizable notifications for each date. Further dates will be added progressively (COMING BACK SOON)
- Browse the latest Shia News through the News section
- Almost all sections have text in various languages, transliterations and descriptions and more data is added regularly
- Play, seek and loop through the audios in various languages while reading the Arabic text or translation or both
- Add what you like to favorites for easy and quick access from favorites menu
- Live streaming of audio files to keep the app size small, with optional audio downloads
- Footer messaging for important announcements
- Intelligent search function to quickly find what you are looking for (we are constantly improving the search with more keywords to avoid the app being spelling dependent)
- Connect your bluetooth devices (e.g. in your car) and play audios through your connected audio systems directly
- Additional features constantly being added (see inside the app for planned features)
- and many more features to list here
This application is free and will always remain free with help from your prayers.
Please send your comments and suggestions, report any errors and share your ideas on email@example.com, your input will help in improvement for upcoming versions.
If you like this App, please spread to others and recite fatiha for all marhoomeen of those involved in putting this app together. May Almighty (swt) bless all muslimeen, momineen and mominaat.
Thank you for your feedback and for using Shia Toolkit
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.