User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app is everything I need to keep up with Duas, however with my waning eyesight I cannot read all the Arabic characters. Since we have so many converting here in America, it would be helpful if you added Roman transliteration for the Arabic so that English speakers could start using Arabic sooner in their Duas. Thank you and may Allah reward you for your efforts in the success of this app. Azans are beautiful!
It is an amazing app and I fell in love with it as I donloaded it and purchased the extras but it if could be better if you added the Ramadan timings for the imsak!!!!!Also the fajr timings seem too early than what I checked in my area. I also wish the Athan would go off without having to interact with my phone instead of the other sayings that go off. Finally I wish you guys consistently update the app and modify the Islamic calendar and keep un removing all bugs from the app and just updating it so us users know that this app is still alive and the company still works on it so we are able to trust the prayer timings which are different than other apps because I'm beginning to lose faith and trust if this app has correct information or not.
This app is truly my companion. I couldnt have imagined someone could make an app that could make our lives so much easier be it Muharram, Ramadan, regular prayers, taqeebat or what ever. This app has made me start my Salat ul layl. I am highly grateful to the maker. May Allah bless you infintely ba sadqa Alhulbayt 😊
Just purchased pro and I'm a new convert. My only problem so far is that the prayers are in Arabic and English only... I can't read Arabic... So, I have no idea how to pronounce the prayers... This app needs that and perhaps some links to videos to show me how to do the prayers... And ablutions the Shia way... I had another app that did all this but it was for Sunni, which is a little different, or so I'm told.
I had to change my rating because of these problems: 1. Calendar not synced to Hilal sighting. 2. I don't want an athan notification but I just need the prayer time notification. When I choose notification without sound, it keeps giving me sound anyway. 3. The calendar is missing important events like wafayat and mawaleed.
Developed by the Unique Mobile Applications,
who have also released the following apps Shia Companion .
Shia Companion has 26 user reviews.
Shia Companion has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of Shia Companion (1.0.3) was released on Dec 07, 2015.
You can download Shia Companion here:.
Shia Companion – An iPhone and iPad application
Shia Companion is a comprehensive, revolutionary and unique application, with some never seen before features on any smartphone, taking apps catered for Shia Muslims to a whole new level of professionalism and productivity!
View Twelver Shia Muslim (Ja'fari) daily prayer times via 2 different methods:
a) Automatically acquired accurate prayer times from any part of the world calculated via GPS.
b) Select from one of our manually entered calendars available for 47 different cities worldwide
You also have
the option of manually editing any prayer time by +/- 60 minutes should you wish to amend the timings from either of the 2 methods above.
Shia Adhaan & Quran Audio Notifications
- Automatically receive Adhaan notifications from a choice of 3 reciters
- Play the Quran 5, 10 or 15 minutes before the Adhaan
- Or simply get pop-up notifications alerting you of prayer times, without playing any audio recitations
Supplications & Ziyaraat With Line By Line Translation
- A comprehensive list of Supplications & Ziyaraat
- A beautiful & easy to read Arabic font
- Choice of Arabic only, English only or Arabic with LINE BY LINE translation
- Over 6400 lines of text manually entered and checked for accuracy
- Step-by-step guide of the method of reciting various prayers, including Salaat al-Ghufaylah, Salaat al-Mayyit, Salaat Ja'far al-Tayyar, and much more
- Step by step guide to performing your Tahajjud prayers
- Recommended supplications before, during and after the entire prayer
- Includes counters for the repetitive recitation of various lines in the prayer, such as the 70 “Isghtighfaar” and the 300 "al-Afwa"
- The ability to store names of 40 believers - a custom-made counter will then appear in the Salaat al-Layl section, cycling through the names of each believer one at a time!
Keep track of any Qadha prayers and fasts that you have to make up with just the touch of a finger!
Islamic & Gregorian 2-in-1 Calendar
- Never lose track of the Islamic date & upcoming religious events!
- On the morning of a religious event, receive a scheduled pop-up notification reminding you of the significance of the respective day!
- Keep the lunar calendar continuously in sync with the Gregorian calendar with the ability to manually change today's lunar date!
- An easy to use and accurate Qiblah compass
- Also calculates your distance from the Ka'bah
- Various Tasbeeh counters which allow you to easily recite specific lines from supplications and prayers a set number of times
- The counter screen displays the passage to recite in Arabic, along with its English translation, and a countdown of the number of times to recite
- From Tasbeehs for special prayers, to worship of special nights like the 19th of Ramadhan
- Create your own custom countdown Tasbeeh!
- Bookmark any line in a supplication, which will be saved for you in the Bookmarks section
- Search within a specific Supplication/Ziyarah or within all Supplications & Ziyaraat
- Search in Arabic or English
- Test a limited free version of the app before purchasing the full version via an easy in-app purchase
DISCLAIMER: Most of the English translations of Prayers, Supplications & Ziyaraat in this app have been taken from already existent sources and therefore their accuracy is as per their translation guidelines.
Potential Future Updates:
- A line-by-line audio sync for all Supplications & Ziyaraat by an eloquent reciter!
- More Supplications & Ziyaraat, as well as any corrections required
For more information on our apps, visit our website: www.uniqueapps.mobi
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.