User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the WayMakers.
Seek God for the City 2020 has 1 user reviews.
Seek God for the City 2020 is ranking in Lifestyle on the 2.
Seek God for the City 2020 has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Seek God for the City 2020 (1.0) was released on Nov 12, 2019.
You can download Seek God for the City 2020 here:.
The Seek God 2020 app contains all the material of the printed booklet — and more!
Pray the same great prayers on the go, at work or in your neighborhood. Many people love using the app along with the printed booklet. The app gives you
great features (such as reminder alerts, videos, different font sizes, links to social media and search tools) that will help you pray in practical ways.
The app follows the same dates, Feb 26 through April 5, 2020. The app gives you ways to guide your prayers before or beyond the 40 days—any day of the year.
• Increase font size for easy reading by pinching and panning the screen.
• Change easily to “night mode” with white on black letters.
• Set reminders at the times and days that you choose.
• Mark your favorite prayers to refer to them again.
• Search for any word, country, or scripture.
• Prayerwalk your neighborhood as you pray from your device.
• Find great prayer info about any country from Operation World with internet connection.
• Experience the marvelous short videos on each country presented by Prayercast with an internet connection.
• After the 40 days, choose any prayer or have one randomly selected for you.
Reviews from users:
• “I love this app. I always have it with me so it fits into my day to pray when and where was best for me.”
• “I was amazed how the videos really got my heart going for people in other countries.”
• “We enlarged the font on our tablet screen so the whole family could read the prayers together.”
• “Awesome app!!! Loved the country guides – made prayer for other nations exciting.”
• “I like that I can mark my favorites and easily go back to them. Prayers are worth praying more than once.”
• “Helps you pray for your community with great insight.”
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI