User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It's a password manager...so, it does what it says. Has a great interface- haven't had any issues. Twitter customer support is very polite, helpful, and prompt. I love this app because there are no subscriptions and after talking to Outer Corner, thus far, there are no plans for a subscription service. I hate that I have to spend $20 for the iOS & Mac version, but I'd rather pay that one time, then having to pay every month. Buy the app(s), its worth it in comparison to the others. Suggestions to developers: 1) if it's possible, in the future, that there becomes a way to sync across devices. 2) if there comes a time that a subscription service is what Outer Corner goes with; the people who bought the app in full before the subscription service should be able to keep all premium services indefinitely and only new customers should be mandated to a subscription service.
I have been using Secrets for over a year now and my passwords sync across all of my devices and it makes it ever so easy to keep up with the numerous passwords I have. To add, I love the option of randomizing passwords which are extremely hard to hack. Also, I had a small issue with the version on my iMac and support was quick to help. Sometimes you have to wait for a long time but they were prompt. My partner has started using it and is in love with it too.
I had issues with the deleting and emailed them. Next couple days got a response they are gonna fix it. Couple days later an update came out and fixed my issues. I have no complaints. Good Support Team.
I really wish I knew this before buying and storing my whole life on here. It's great for my work and for home use. I had it set up for Touch ID which is fantastic but I can't for the life of my remember my passphrase on this app. I accidentally turned off the Touch ID and now I can't get login. I've tried resetting it but nothing will work unless I put in the correct passphrase. I've lost all my passwords because I relied too heavily on it.
I cannot say enough about this app. Simple and easy to use, plus it has yet to require a monthly subscription fee, but rather a one-time, please do not change!
Secrets is a simple and secure password manager and secure wallet. Safely store your passwords, credit cards, bank details and more.
• Store all your passwords, credit cards, bank details and other private information securely
in one place.
• Generate strong, secure passwords and enjoy the security of having unique passwords for all your logins.
• Fill logins on mobile Safari and other apps via our App Extension. No more copying and pasting!
• Your secrets, on all your devices. Using iCloud your secrets are effortlessly kept in sync across you Mac, iPod, iPhone and iPad. (Mac app sold separately)
• Intelligent search helps you find your secrets quickly.
• Unlock your secrets using Touch ID or Face ID. (Only on capable devices)
• Generate One-Time Passwords to login to services that support two-factor authentication.
• Attach files to your items for safe keeping.
Secrets was designed to be secure from the start:
• Your data is stored using modern cryptographic algorithms such as XSalsa20 and XChaCha20 using 256 bit keys.
• Automatic locking keeps your secrets safe even if your device is lost or stolen.
• The secure and customizable strong password generator creates unpredictable and unique passwords
• Perform a security check on your logins to find weak, old or breached passwords.
Go to https://outercorner.com/secrets/ for more information or to get in touch.
Secrets is free to use with up to 10 items. Unlock unlimited items with an In-App Purchase.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI