It worked ok the first time but the second and third times I booked ahead with the app they never scheduled me a ride. 45 minutes later they still had no status and no guarantee that I would get one because there are limited wheelchair cabs in the area but I had specifically called two hours prior to make sure it was going to be ok. I told the operator that it was for a doctors appointment and she assured me I didn’t need to worry about the booking. If I had known they were short I could have looked for another option.
This app used to work in previous versions but no longer. It does not confirm your booking or show that you booked anything. If you need a cab in Seattle, call directly but do not use this app.
Setting up app a nightmare. Code arrived HOURS later. Trying to add cc continued the pain. Expiry date kept reverting to December. Then no way to save details. For folks trying to support cabbies this site screams Take Uber!
It’s a great app
Looks like this app is about as good as the prior one; zero stars would be more appropriate. No wonder Uber is so dominant. The only thing SYC has over them outside urban areas is scheduled pickup. That is the only reason I still entertain SYC at all.
Developed by the Mobile Technologies International Pty Ltd,
who have also released the following apps ihail T+, Open Taxis, Hailacab Houston, Seattle Yellow Cabs, Charley's Taxi, NXT Taxis, Black Top Vancouver, App-A-Cab Hampton Roads, Unicity Taxi Winnipeg, Glasgow Taxis .
Seattle Yellow Cabs has 12 user reviews.
Seattle Yellow Cabs has an average rating of 2.3.
The latest version of Seattle Yellow Cabs (6.0.2) was released on Oct 31, 2019.
You can download Seattle Yellow Cabs here:.
HelloYellow is the fastest way to catch a cab in Seattle and King County! With just a few taps on your smartphone, a
licensed, background-checked, professional driver will be on their way to your location.
• We never charge surge fares!
• Locate cabs in real-time. See the closest available cabs near your location and get an estimated time for pick-up before you book your trip.
• Track the progress of your cab from the map on your smartphone. You can even call the driver from the HelloYellow app.
• Book a cab now, or days ahead of your trip.
• Register your credit card details and pay with a randomly generated Security PIN Code for each trip when choosing the credit card method.
• Provide feedback by rating each trip.
• Request your preferred driver (when they’re available).
• Emailed receipts of your trip details.
• Order wheelchair accessible taxis from the app.
• 24/7 customer support.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business