User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Theirs is truly no app that can compare to the sheer number of ways to interact with iOS on Scriptable. I was skeptical at first with this app because theirs so many useless apps for programing on the App Store and this one is 1000% better than the best I’ve seen. Seriously this app doesn’t cost a dime and I’ve been using it for the past couple of days and not ONE ad has opened, its amazing! Not to mention the possibilities with this app you can create timed notifications check sites. And best of all you can basically add Siri functions to your phone. Nothing else truly compares to this app if I could I would give it more than 5 stars.
There’s a few quirks here and there, but they’re only graphical, so your content is all safe and sound (from my experience so far). The documentation is 10/10, and the example scripts are wonderful for new comers with all the comments! More features would be awesome, so I look forward to what is up next for this app. I just tipped the dev a caffe latte (the best in-app purchase I’ve ever made), but I wish I could give them a handshake for an app well done 🤝
I wish I had more use-cases to use this! Maybe add a Marketplace or similar feature where people can add their scripts and you can install scripts from others. (Maybe also and .env variable feature that reusable scripts can get secret values that users don‘t want to share) 🎉 Keep it up! Amazing stuff!
This is an impressive app in the sense that it allows the user to perform “native” scripting on the iPhone to create files, present information using native iOS functions. The documentation for the functions such as “Alert” lacks example “stubs” and leaves out similar information a beginner needs. The online forum helps a great deal in filling some of the gaps. The included example scripts provide helpful information as well.
Developed by the Simon B. Støvring.
Scriptable has 427 user reviews.
Scriptable has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Scriptable (1.4.4) was released on Nov 12, 2019.
You can download Scriptable here:.
Scriptable is an automation tool that enables you to write scripts that integrates with native features of iOS such as files, calendars, reminders, documents and much more.
An extensive support for Siri Shortcuts enables you to present images, tables and more in Siri as well as making Siri read out loud a text when you run a script from a Siri Shortcut.
can be run from the Scriptable app, from a Siri Shortcut or from other apps using the share sheet extensive or Scriptable’s URL schemes.
Here’s a few examples of scripts you could create:
- Ask Siri whether a web service is down.
- Postpone the next event in your calendar half an hour.
- Check what is currently on TV.
- Manage a list of movies you would like to watch.
- Upload files to an image optimizer and store a URL to the optimized image.
- Receive a notification with the weather report every morning.
- Create todos with prefilled data in your favorite todo app using URL schemes.
- Auto complete of variable names, functions, keywords and properties as you type.
- Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts enabling you to present images, tables, websites, HTML and more in Siri as well as making Siri read out loud a text.
- Support for input and output parameters in Siri Shortcuts.
- Easily schedule rich notifications to run your scripts periodically.
- Work with files and directories from third party apps using File Bookmarks.
- Synchronise scripts to all of your devices using iCloud Drive.
- Assign one of over 800 glyphs and a color to a script to easily identify it in your directory of scripts.
- Run a script by 3D touching the app icon.
- Run a script from a share sheet and process the inputs.
- Schedule notifications and run a script directly from a notification.
- URL schemes enabling you to run scripts from other apps.
- Support for x-callback-url enabling advanced integration with other apps that support x-callback-url.
- Export and share scripts.
- Example scripts helping you get started creating your own scripts.
- Extensive documentation for all the native APIs you can use in your scripts. Available offline in the app and online on docs.scriptable.app.
- View the documentation in a separate window on iPad.
- Support for dark mode.
- Customise the editor to your liking.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.