User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I'm a 75 year old housewife, keeping track of our expenses by scanning receipts into .pdf's usually on my iPhone 6S, then sending to iCloud Drive on my MacBook Pro (late 2013). My laptop is in the shop for repair. It will take at least a week to get it back. I continue to scan, now with iPad Pro, sending to iCloud Drive. Scanbot is even better on iPad Pro than iPhone. I am keeping up with the bookkeeping and filing.😌 It might be nice to be able to list store names which are often used, so one could select, rather than retype each time. But if that never happens, I will continue to appreciate Scanbot with all its bells and whistles. Also, Apple is hinting that Bento will no longer be compatible with the upcoming systems. I dream of a companion APP with Scanbot, that would automatically add my scans to a Spreadsheet, with ability to open any actual scan, as well as sort the various columns in the spreadsheet. I know that is dreaming large, but is that ever needed. Thank you for your good work. eHw
I’m most likely one of the many iPhone users to try every last productivity app the App Store has to offer. For me personally I have to scan and organize dozens of documents for work. I’ve played around with every scanning app, file manager, and general PDF management app in the App Store and let me tell you Scanbot does the job of at least 3 or 4 apps combined. The quality of the scans are amazing, the file management features are incredible, sharing options, markup, etc all top notch. Security was a huge plus also(nothing is stored on their servers, you have the option to password encrypt any file you please. Throw in the fact it’s a fax machine with very reasonably priced in app credits and what you got is a solid, reliable, secure powerhouse of a productivity app! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for this type of app.
Have used this app for years to keep track of receipts for business and it has been everything I could need. It has been amazing. This last month something I was promoted to buy an upgrade and locked out of use of the app. It appeared that in order to access the use of the app and to recover previous scan I would need to purchase an upgrade. This issue was compounded by the fact that, first I’m not sure why I have to buy it b/c it was working finely to this pint and second, every time I tap on any storage options there is an error message so even if I did want to purchase it, I can’t. It at least three days of very concerned on/off searching to figure out how to regain control of the app. I did eventually figure out how to do this, but am no longer anywhere as enthusiastic about this app. To hold my 7 months worth of tax receipts hostage as a marketing tool is a very low tactic. Bottom line, be prepared for a hard sell into their premium tier. This app seems to be more about making money for the developer than the ease of use for the consumer.
Granted I haven’t even gotten an opportunity to use the app to the capacity of my own choosing as of yet...I’m still incredibly disappointed that what looked like the introductory page, (showing off all of the features and whatnot) was actually a sorry way for this company to get the customer to buy $8.99+ packages. I’m only 29, and I’m not stupid, but I’ve been extremely sick for a somewhat extended period of time...so yeah, I don’t always have the time or the brain power for tutorials; however, I am SO GLAD that I happened to glance down near the very bottom of that “introductory page” and see those price increases with each extra feature. *Stop patting yourselves on the back for putting the prices in a pretty, unique color from the rest of the page, because you lose the ability to congratulate yourselves when you literally decrease the font by 3 or 4 points* I’ll still use you if your product seems to work well, (although I’ve already noticed that the “free version” charges very high amounts to purchase the credits necessary to use the fax feature.
This is absolutely the best scanning app out there, and I’ve been using it for years in pro mode after paying like $4 once. Now they’ve abruptly switched to a subscription model, which is fair and I totally support it, but there was no transition. Yesterday I was doing just fine with Scanbot, but today I can’t do the same stuff without paying up. The company’s blog says all features that I previously paid for will still work and I’ll only need to start a subscription if I want new features, but yesterday I was using folders, and today I can’t because it’s apparently a new feature since the folders look a little different. The iOS Notes app has since become able to scan documents pretty much just as well. I ignored this before since I’d already paid for this app, but now I find myself back in evaluation mode and I’ll have to consider weaning back to Notes since it’s getting a nice update soon.
Developed by the doo GmbH.
Scanbot - Scanner App PDF OCR has 18 750 user reviews.
Scanbot - Scanner App PDF OCR has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Scanbot - Scanner App PDF OCR (9.3) was released on Oct 30, 2019.
You can download Scanbot - Scanner App PDF OCR here:.
Scanbot is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
Scanbot packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SCANBOT FEATURES – Scan, send and more with the scanner app
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scanbot uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
Scanbot is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
Scanbot works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter. Wherever you are, your Scanbot scanner app is with you.
Learn more: https://scanbot.io
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- Auto Renewable Subscription Terms ---
* Annual subscription (12 months) for 23.99 EUR (or equivalent in your local currency) to unlock all Pro features.
* Monthly subscription for 3.99 EUR (or equivalent in your local currency) to unlock all Pro features.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same subscription fee indicated above.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will no longer be able to use the Pro features.
Terms of Service: https://scanbot.io/terms
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.