RYDAR is an ultimate assistant for Uber® driver-partners. Earn more, save time, plan your work in advance and navigate to the best pick-up spots!
Use surge alerts for your type of Uber car to get the highest-paid trips. Check info about surge on the map, and follow alerts about surge increase and decrease within selected area.
RYDAR will show you where your riders hang out. And more – it will suggest you where to go right now to get the highest-paid trips.
PLAN YOUR WORK
View the list of upcoming music
and sports events for the next 3 months, add the most interesting of them to your schedule and get alerts when it’s time to drive there and pick up riders who head home.
Track your miles automatically and easily add rideshare-specific expenses. RYDAR ensures accurate capture of every trip even in the background and offline, automatic classification and provides detailed IRS-ready reports.
• Wait points: Perfect destination spots suggested by sophisticated algorithms. Head there to pick up riders and get the highest-paid trips.
• Hotspots: Places where riders called for a car yesterday, the day before and will call today based on the history of pick-ups.
• Surge: Push notifications when surge increases and decreases nearby.
• Events: Calendar of big upcoming events and ability to add them to your schedule.
• Expenses: Easy way to add all rideshare-specific expenses.
• Mileage tracker: Convenient way to track your business and personal trips and calculate tax deductions.
• Uber® Driver API: Official API provided by Uber for your convenience.
We’re constantly working to improve the app and make your rideshare trips even more effective. Please stay in touch and share your feedback and suggestions with us:
Support email: email@example.com
Note: RYDAR may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Subscription info: RYDAR is free to download and use for 2 weeks. After this period, you can use limited version of the app or choose between Pro and Premium subscriptions. Pro subscription gives access to events, surge info and alerts, wait points and calendar. Premium subscription also includes mileage & expenses tracker.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- The cost of subscription to RYDAR is 100% tax-deductible as a business-related expense.
Permissions: RYDAR requires access to your location even when you’re not using the app for the purpose of tracking all your trips and providing relevant info about surge rates near you. Access to your Motion Activity is necessary to correctly capture when your trip starts and finishes using the sensors in your phone. You can also enable RYDAR to send you notifications about surge price change and start of events, but this is optional.
! RYDAR is not a financial advisor. All information provided by the app is for educational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.