User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Not only can you customize what labs you see, but it literally has every age range, male and female toggles both at the click of a button. It also also reference values for EVERYTHING in the search bar, so you never need to look up any lab value again! It's all here. Seriously anyone in the medical field needs this app.
Used this as a medical student and physician intern, it helped a lot. Have not found a comparable resource, would definitely recommend trying.
Can be viewed in different age groups. Save me a lot in pediatrics ward. But.... please update the app; it has been 3 yrs w/o updating.
I use it in clinic and even used to help with step 3 study
I had my iPhone out looking up something when our attending asked what could cause an anion-gap metabolic acidosis. I tapped Anion-Gap on the screen and it gave me the full listing of what can cause a gap, including a couple of mnemonics to remember it by. No-one else could name toluene as a cause, and that was what he was looking for! I was the star of rounds that day! I guarantee it contributed to my excellent evaluation because things like that make you stand out. What a great app!
Developed by the ResidentHelper.com LLC.
RH Medical Labs - Normal labs, now with Pediatric and Pregnancy labs in your pocket! has 7 user reviews.
RH Medical Labs - Normal labs, now with Pediatric and Pregnancy labs in your pocket! has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of RH Medical Labs - Normal labs, now with Pediatric and Pregnancy labs in your pocket! (2.7) was released on Jul 07, 2014.
You can download RH Medical Labs - Normal labs, now with Pediatric and Pregnancy labs in your pocket! here:.
• RH Medical Labs is the best rated app, featured in the top stores in 67 countries! •
We achieved #1 rank in several countries across the globe!
We have a 90% 5-star ratings world-wide. See what the fuss is about!
There are over 600 quality labs, covering adults, pediatrics, and pregnancy-specific labs. All values are supported by rigorous data validation against scientific organizations such as New England Journal of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Mayo Clinic. We don’t end there. We revalidate the results
regularly because new publications bring changes. If you find a value you think is incorrect, send us a reference and we will immediately investigate it and make any necessary changes.
Areas of medicine covered include:
• Internal Medicine
• Family Medicine
• Also general panels such as electrolytes, lipids, CSF, UA, and many, many more
JUST A FEW OF THE FEATURES THAT SET OUR APP APART INCLUDE:
• Huge Medical Lab Library: Over 600 quality labs and constantly growing
• All data is validated against medical standards, such as Mayo Clinic and NEJM
• Pregnancy Labs: Easy! Values dynamically adjust for each trimester
• Reference Card View: Graphic reference-card style interface. You will love this!
• Don’t love our default screen setup? Customize it easily
• Displays and explains all the lab “shorthand” that doctors use
• Standard Search Interface is available for those that prefer it
• Intelligent Search using advanced technologies; even misspellings work!
• Ability to enter custom lab values. Your new values will show on both the reference card and search views.
• Pediatric Labs: just select the age and instantly see results
• Sex-specific Labs: select male or female and we do the rest
• Monographs for most labs: interpretation notes, clinical pearls, and much more
• Lab Objects: create “smart” families of related labs
• Easily change the color of related labs for organization
• Lab Groups: create dynamic lists of labs to streamline your workflow
• US and SI Support: select one and see results instantly
• Extremely responsive customer service; we’ve added almost every feature requested
• We have our own high-speed servers for supplying data upgrades and forum support
• NO Internet Connection required!
• Retina Display Support, Multitasking Support, and TONS of other stuff!
Want more info? Check out our web site at ResidentHelper.com/Products/RHLabs
► Really, you are going to love the app!
RH Medical Labs integrates sophisticated technologies into an elegant, intuitive, and highly customizable interface that presents data they way medical professionals are accustomed to seeing it. RH Medical Labs is a rock-solid, full-featured application that took thousands of man-hours to produce, polish, and perfect! No other app does what ours does!
► Support the Team!
This product is produced and supported by the same great team that brought you Pregnancy Advisor, our latest runaway success and the #1 app of its kind for healthcare professionals and patients alike!
► Suggestions! Solutions!
Send us an email at email@example.com if you find any errors or have any suggestions. We respond fast! We want to earn your 5-star reviews.
"Prior to becoming a physician, I was a programmer/analyst by trade, and I must say that from the perspective of either field, ResidentHelper.com has well integrated, solid products." - Brent McAnulty, M.D. Little Rock, AR.
"Pardon the expression, but it would be almost criminal not to take a look at ResidentHelper's offerings... These are really innovative products." - Ben H. Raleigh, NC.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI