User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
So, I love this app!!! It is so fun and I love how you can track your followers and that stuff! But one of my problems is Media Insights. When I log on and click that, it just makes my screen black and sends me back to my app page!! Again, I love this app but I would love it even more if I could access that!! Also, could you change of that you can see anything! I don’t like that you have to bye the in app purchase for seeing the lost followers and so on!!! Please fix some of this!!! Thank you xoxo Joey
I love this app however there's a few things I don't like about it. First of all, I don't think should you have to pay to see all the other stuff, you should only have to pay for other stuff.
If you have the app TikTok then you can basically look on the app TikTok to see how much followers you have. On this app it shows the exact same thing, but you have to BUY for more cool features such as to see who blocked you, who unfollowed, who is ghosting you, etc. You have to buy them but your purchase is not permanent, which means you can only have them for a certain amount of time. I am giving this app a 1 star because you can just look on the app Tik Tok to see your followers, fans, and likes. I just felt like i wanted to share this before you get the app.
It is pretty good. You should take of the premium subscription. Whenever I go to media insights it just kicks me out. That is annoying. Please fix that glitch and just let us see how much money we can make without the subscription. Just take that out of the subscription plan and put it without the plan. Please I beg you to do so
So, it’s fake. It tells me my account has “high popularity and engagement”. Didn’t know struggling to get 100 likes with 55,000 followers was “high engagement” 🤡 I also paid for one month of the pro version and it’s been billing me every month, and there’s literally nowhere in the app to cancel the subscription. I’ve emailed the support but no answer, can’t even find an answer on google. Looks like I’m losing money every month from now on
Developed by the Brian Todi.
TikTracker: Stats & Followers has 3 516 user reviews.
TikTracker: Stats & Followers has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of TikTracker: Stats & Followers (2.7) was released on Jan 07, 2020.
You can download TikTracker: Stats & Followers here:.
TikTracker is a crucial tool for any TikToker. It is the only tracker app designed specifically for TikTok. It offers valuable insights into your follower base and useful metrics and stats regarding your own account. The app provides crucial insight into your account growth, likes, followers, blockers, etc. You can even understand your followers' engagement and sentiment, as well as your account popularity. It
is a powerful management tool to track followers & unfollowers in real time. Using TikTracker, you will get a comprehensive analysis of your TikTok account, post performance, and follower base. There is now a new Trending Hashtags page.
We enable you to track:
-Total Fans + Hearts
-and many more!
***TikTracker will help you figure out***
- How many new followers do you have?
- How does my account perform daily?
- How many likes you get per post on average?
- How engaged are your followers?
- How popular is your account compared to others?
- Total fans, likes, following, posts, etc
Download and use this powerful analysis tool to track your fans, likes, and engagement. Start to analyze your TikTok profile now, and grow your account.
Take your tiktok account to the next level with TikTracker Pro. TikTracker Pro gives you unlimited access to all premium tiles including sentiment, engagement, ghost followers, stalkers, etc. TikTracker Pro also gives you full access to all graphs and growth data.
Title of service: TikTracker Pro
• Length of subscription: 1 month or 6 months. Provides access to all premium tiles, graphs + growth data.
• Price of subscription, and price per unit: 1 month - $3.99USD, 6 month - $15.49USD;
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Pricing in other countries may vary and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country you live in.
- This app is an analytics app designed to view reports related to your TikTok profile . This app does not help you gain, earn or purchase followers, likes or views in any way.
- This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by TikTok
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.