User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Better security and more privacy... what more could we ask for from our technology these days. It's nice to have it require a pin or Touch ID to access, so when you hand your phone to someone (to look at or find something for you), they don't come across any personal information, "suggestions" (from your history), etc. Also I've noticed lately that when we clear Safari's cache, cookies, history (from the settings); and click advanced - website data, some cookies/websites won't delete... even when you delete them one by one, they go away until go back into that selection tab, they just reappear. I have a feeling it has something to do with my location being fetched randomly by the time zone setting... (which I have always had turned off). I'd delete Safari if I could.
This app is pretty good with securing your information through many tests I have conducted. Although like everything it's not perfect and the first few nodes it passes through are insecure, even though it it highly unlikely someone can snatch that information it is still insecure. Other than that there's not much tweaking to make this app more user friendly because it is very well done. The only user friendly problem while using this app is that when you scroll down you need to go all the way up again to change your page to do whatever you wish to do. Other than that this app is absolutely great at downloading videos, sound files, etc. and I haven't seen any applicant have a proxy mesh and download this fast, so good job. This app is awesome and I'd rate this 9.9 with a repentant on top!
I’ve been using this browser for about a year now. The downloading/offline viewing features are incredible, and it does its job to ensure you remain anonymous when browsing. This is the perfect browser for anyone interested in being able to store files such as MP3s, MP4s, WEBMs, and so fourth. And for everything it’s doing in the background, I have to say, it’s very quick. It’s full of security options, HTTP options, and other various settings. There are a few small bugs- but it takes quite a long time and very specific circumstances to notice them. However. it’s totally worth the money. Browse quickly, securely, and with loads of additional features at your fingertips with Red Browser!
I spent a couple of weeks trying many of the free tor browsers available in the App Store, and although a few allowed me to navigate many spaces on the deep web, none of them offered a way to actually view videos and media like this browser does. I was hesitant to spend money, fearing that I would also face the same restrictions on different sites blocked by the free browsers, but Red Onion actually lets me freely browse a ton of addresses that seem arbitrarily blocked by the others. So far this is well worth the purchase and I would highly recommend it to anyone finding dissatisfaction with the free web clients they've tried before.
So I was curious to see if you could even deep web on a mac safely and I still think there's some fishy things apple does in regards to users content but for simple deep web stuff like alpha bay this is perfect, and the 4-digit passcode protection for every time the screen closes so no one but you can possibly be viewing your websites is great! I'm thinking the only thing I could criticize is speed but it's running Tor and is definitely more than bearable :) fire up your VPN and get your bitcoins ready :D
Developed by the Omar Mody.
Red Onion - Tor-powered web browser for anonymous browsing and darknet has 1 264 user reviews.
Red Onion - Tor-powered web browser for anonymous browsing and darknet has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of Red Onion - Tor-powered web browser for anonymous browsing and darknet (2.2) was released on Mar 18, 2016.
You can download Red Onion - Tor-powered web browser for anonymous browsing and darknet here:.
Red Onion is a unique browser that lets you access the Internet privately and anonymously. With Red Onion you can bypass corporate, school, public wifi internet filters and access the entire Internet without restrictions with complete security. Not only that with the built downloader you can freely download without ever revealing your true identity or IP address.
Red Onion is a full-fledged Tor-powered browser that offers you a REAL solution, with
multiple tabs, customizable start screen, built in ad-blocker, history, bookmarks, and much much more.
- Internet access tunneled over the Tor network
- Websites do not see your real IP address
- Access the entire Internet from behind corporate/ISP/national internet filters and censors
- Auto clean up of cookies on exit
- Reset history/tabs/etc on restart (App Settings > Full Reset or Always Full Reset options for flexibility)
- Access websites on the "dark net" of anonymous .onion web sites, only accessible through Tor
- Multiple tabs, Bookmarks & History
- Supports Do Not Track
- Start screen with the most frequent visited history entry's
- Real-time search in your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs
- Search engine integration in the Address bar
- Share URL's via Twitter, Mail, Google+
- Search in the webpage
- Download files by just tapping the link or "long press" the link to Force Download it
- Simultaneous downloads (App Settings > Concurrent Downloads - default is set to 3 for performance can be changed to max of 5)
- User-Agent spoofing
- Ad-block (for most ad-networks)
- Passcode lock and Touch ID support (NEW!)
- File Manager - Preview Apple supported format right from within the app or "Open in..." others app on your device.
- Multi format video/audio player allows you to play almost any video and audio format without leaving the app (wmv, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, 3gp, sf, avi, divx, dv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, vob, webm, wm, mp3, m4a, wma).
- Address bar search engine options (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage can be changed App Settings > Search Engine)
- Extract audio from mp4 files (convert to mp3)
- Robust File Manager
- m3u8 streams over Tor. Bypass geo-blocked live TV streams like Aljazeera by requesting country specific IP addresses (instructions in app)
- Download m3u8 streams
- (NEW!) Chromecast support with subtitles test.mp4 test.vtt (subtitle and video file must have the same name just different extensions)
- Playlist Manager
- Dynamically updating adblocker
- (NEW!) Block HTTP referrer
- (NEW!) Cloud backup optional (off my default)
- (NEW!) Unzip/Untar
- (NEW!) Text Editor
- Web browsing/downloading through the anonymization network will be SIGNIFICANTLY SLOWER than through a non-tunneled browser like Safari. This is necessary and a small price to pay to keep your identity protected.
- This product uses the Tor distributed networks is produced independently from the Tor(r) anonymity software and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI