User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Update 2: Finally fixed and working like it used to. No errors and able to easily search for homes in specific areas that I draw on the map. Great app again! Update: The app is still buggy and frequently tells me that something is wrong. But if I delete and reinstall, I can get it to work for those settings and for days it will work properly. If I want to change any of the filters o the map then I have to delete and reinstall again. It has improved The update broke my app. It can’t find properties. If it does find properties it completely ignores the map you’ve drawn. It also refuses to let you change any filter before it gives you the “oops... something’s wrong” sign. So annoyed Update: Deleted and reinstalled three times. Same issues. I won’t reinstall until it’s fixed
This has the best general layout and interface of any of the house hunter apps. Just wish a couple things were different. Information not on the website version is not here, and vice versa. Second, most annoyingly the map pins have TERRIBLE touch sensitivity. I try to select one pin on the map and it chooses a house not even close to what I selected. Try to select the pin again, and the displayed house jumps to another random pin I didn’t select. Try again, and it usually goes back to the first house, and back and forth. Just refuses to select and display the ACTUAL house I was selecting from the map. And finally, the map is slow to update listings after filtering. It will say X amount of houses met the filters, but then the map doesn’t display that. Have to zoom in and out of the map a few times to get it to update and display the correct listings. I do like the new green shading for schools. The previous colors made it seem like there were few good schools anywhere. I take school ratings with a grain of salt like that anyways.
The accuracy of data in this app is awful. As a former Realtor, I know that the company called MLS (Multiple Listing Service) requires all Realtors to UPDATE all listings with current status (option, contingent, pending, etc.) within a certain time frame. Many Realtors do NOT do this, because they are “farming for Buyers.” When a Buyer is searching, there is absolutely no way to determine if a property is actually still available. If you are looking to relocate, the lack of timely reporting is frustrating. It is worthless to call every Realtor to find out if the property is still available. Also, when you have “viewed” a listing, there used to be the words “viewed” on the listing within this app. When you are looking at 20-30 properties in a county, it gets confusing to not be able to remember what you have previously looked at, and maybe bypassed for a reason. The “heart” ❤️ feature is nice,,but again...totally worthless when the listings is not updated to reflect proper status. If the data in this app is updated every 15 minutes, and actual property status is missing, then the Realtors are playing the system.
You asked ...I miss being able to get the mileage & time from my place of work to the houses I’m looking at...And it really bothers me a lot that the living & family room sizes are not listed... to me, these are much more important than the bedroom sizes...It also would be helpful to be able to Have the option for the buyers to search homes with First floor bedrooms ..Or master suites... The most current taxes should be a requirement, currently we have to go to several websites to get accurate information ..the list agent’s website or Zillow to get current tax records (or do a tax records search, by address)...You should also add another field for additional taxes when there are multiple lots involved in a listing... none of these items are too much to ask for! And I think the association should consider offering a class on photography because some of the pictures are awful… I don’t want to see a blurry corner of every room in the house - I want to see the rooms! Thanks!
While zillow's estimates are hugely inaccurate, Realtor misses the mark by not including FSBO listings, and direct links to the county records. Also, when a house sells, it just disappears now, where it use to say "recently sold" for a time. While I prefer the format and map drawing etc to others, it could be improved. I also wish that it would add the option to search my school district! UPDATE: where it use to say “recently sold” now it shows active way past when it is pending and then disappears. Also, less previously sold at information has been available for some time. It’s gotten worse instead of better. 😞 UPDATE after programmer response: I don’t believe it is because incorrectly labeled, but not updated and out of date information. I have not seen a “recently sold” for many many months. I have turned to other apps more frequently. Maybe with all the celebrity ads you can’t afford to keep the app relevant?
Developed by the Move, Inc..
Realtor.com Real Estate Search has 141 323 user reviews.
Realtor.com Real Estate Search has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Realtor.com Real Estate Search (12.20.1) was released on Jan 16, 2020.
You can download Realtor.com Real Estate Search here:.
Realtor.com has the most homes for sale nationwide than any competing real estate app. Our award-winning Realtor.com app is the best homes for sale and rentals finder app to help you find the home of your dreams!
Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, searching for a new home for your growing family or simply checking listings in your area, you’ll find the best list of homes tailored to your needs.
From custom filters to commute times, Realtor.com has the most robust home buying tools, all in one sleek and easy
to use app.
Realtor.com is always rolling out new features – check back often to see what new tools we have to help you find your next home!
View More Home Listings than Any Other App
• More homes for sale nationwide than any other real estate app
• Property details like price, sales history, property tax, commute time, schools and more!
• Open house times & driving directions to homes for sale
• Search by school name to see homes within your preferred school boundaries
NEW: Affordability Filter
• Search homes for sale within your set price range
• Search by home value or estimated monthly payments
• Find the right home at the right price!
Filter Homes & Property Values by Search Criteria
• Search homes by address, city, zip code or MLS ID!
• Filter homes by age, square footage, amenities, 3D tours, “Just Sold” listings and more!
• Expand your search radius to find homes around any neighborhood
• Sort listings by open house dates, price reductions, square footage and more!
• Hide pending & contingent listings to narrow down your search
View High-Resolution Photos for Each Listing
• Swipe to quickly see detailed photos of each property
Custom Notification Alerts & Widgets
• Notification Alerts – Receive new listing & price reduction alerts
• Notification alerts for price reductions and new listings
• Use the Today widget to find nearby listings and open houses
Search for Homes on an Interactive Map
• Use the crime heat map to search for homes by neighborhood crime levels
• Draw a search area directly on the map to get listings in that neighborhood
• View restaurants, shops and other points of interest while searching listings
• Search for homes & neighborhoods in a 3D map
• Use image recognition to instantly see listing details and photos by taking a picture of a real estate sign!
Take 3D Home Tours
• 3D home tours (where offered by listing agent) - More 3D home tours are added often!
• Filter listings with immersive 3D home tours
Share Listings with iMessage
• Send friends & family any listing through iMessage
• iMessage reactions – Use reactions to communicate how you feel about a listing!
• Shareable SRP Page – Share your search results page with family and friends
Property History Session
• View listing property history such as tax assessments & sales history
Check out Real Estate News & Insights
• Get the latest real estate news & housing trends before you buy, sell or rent a home
Enjoy Plenty of Other Features
• Log in with Facebook or email to save your searches & favorite homes to access on your mobile device or at www.realtor.com
• Receive home value estimates for off-market properties, with 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes & other real estate and rental listings updated at least once per day
• iPad Redesign – New tab bar, full-screen list view and ability to multi-task
• Contacted List – Easily access listings you have reached out to in the My Listings tab
• Hot Homes – Indicates which listings will sell quickly!
• 2018 Stevie Awards Gold winner for Real Estate Apps
• 2018 Appy Awards finalist for Lifestyle Apps
Have feedback? Contact us at email@example.com
Find more information at www.realtor.com
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.