User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I think that the game should stop sending a lot of notifications because when I am messing with stuff I should really play the game a lot more hard then I expected it is too much fun for me and I am so happy that I have the game and it gives me more energy and education so since I love science I always go to the science part of the game my mom and dad tell me to play the game I love the game I like the music I like the sound effects I can play it for hours and hours and I think when mummy gets siblings they are going to play it so so much they will love it as much as I love it and I hope I never throw my iPad away so I stop doing reviews
As a Mum and and a Maths teacher I absolutely love this. Both my 3 year old and 6 year old enjoy playing it and both get educational benefit. The program records what they get right or wrong and progresses the difficultly accordingly, so each child is working at their own level. I particularly like the visualisation of tens and units - very nicely done. Probably the best educational game I've bought for iPad. Well worth buying the full version.
My kid has been playing this since 5 years old and still good for him at 7. Great graphics and interface. Very intuitive. The lessons/games are well thought out. Really keeps his interest and gets him thinking about mathematical concepts. Good practice that translates well into his class work too. Great design and execution. Highly recommended!
My 3 year old and 6 year old both love this game. It adapts to their ability and as a learning tool has helped them learn different maths skills . I had brought the add-Ons for this app and recommend to others.
Lovely graphics, fun to play and great way to learn. Good value to as most apps are over priced and not very good. Would highly recommend getting this for little ones
Developed by the Shiny Things,
Quick Maths Jr. has 49 user reviews.
Quick Maths Jr. has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of Quick Maths Jr. (1.5.13) was released on Jul 12, 2016.
You can download Quick Maths Jr. here:.
*Featured on the App Store*
*Children’s Tech Review Parents’ Choice Award*
*Top Rated by Balefire Labs*
*REVERE Awards Finalist*
Loved by teachers... and kids! Quick Math Jr. is an award winning app that covers the essential foundations of mathematics, including counting, addition and subtraction, place value, writing numbers and much more!
“...excellent for teaching kids about number sense.” - Graphite by Common Sense
Perfect for children aged 3 - 7, Quick Math Jr learns as kids play and adjusts the difficulty of the questions to make sure each individual player is always at a level that is just right for them! From the creators of the award-winning Quick Math series, Quick Math Jr. is a fun way to develop mathematics skills and confidence.
• Twelve games aligned with international maths curriculums, including US Common Core and the Australian National Curriculum
• Adaptive difficulty to quickly place each player at their appropriate level
• Write answers directly on-screen! Progress from multiple-choice to handwritten answers.
• Create your own monster characters by winning new features, then see your creations appear in the game!
• Unlimited player profiles for easy device sharing
• View your child’s report card and see their progress through the app or on your Apple Watch
• Develop number sense
• Name numbers
• Practice number sequence up to 100
• Connect number names, numerals and quantities up to 30, including zero
• Model numbers up to 20
• Subitize small collections of objects in dice patterns, ten-frames and random patterns
• Conceptually subitize larger collections of objects in two or more dice patterns or ten frames
• Start counting from numbers other than one
• Count on and back
• Skip count by twos, threes, fives and tens
• Count and skip-count forwards and backwards
• Practice place value by composing numbers to 99 using tens and ones
• Create equality using balance
• Add to and subtract from a hidden total to practice mental arithmetic and counting on and back
• Solve simple addition and subtraction questions up to 20
• Practice writing numerals
• Continue two, three and four-part patterns
• Fill in missing elements in two, three and four part patterns
• Practise number bonds within twenty
• Practise greater than and less than on a number line
• Solve addition and subtraction story problems within 10
• Practise counting and arithmetic using both continuous and discrete quantities
• Locate hidden numbers on a number line
• Estimate the position of numbers on a number line
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.