User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Qudini Ltd.
Qudini: Store Team App has 1 user reviews.
Qudini: Store Team App has an average rating of 1.0.
The latest version of Qudini: Store Team App (4.0.3) was released on Nov 12, 2019.
You can download Qudini: Store Team App here:.
With Qudini, your store team can manage an entire shop floor full of customers and staff from one device!
Sign-up to Qudini via our website and download our application onto any tablet or smartphone.
Our app has a number of powerful solutions, such as:
scheduling software: Drive new customers to your store by enabling them to pre-book appointments across any channel and seamlessly manage all appointments in the app
- Queuing systems: Instead of making your customers wait in line, our queuing system app offers a straight-forward way to add new customers to digital queues and ensure you get to everyone on time and in turn
- Event management software: Create brand advocates by enabling customers to browse, book and share your events with just a couple of clicks
- Task management software: Improve store team productivity with enhanced head office and cross-floor communication and task management capabilities
- Shop floor management: Enhance team collaboration and morale with greater visibility and management of staff shifts, activities and breaks
- Collecting orders: Allow customers collecting orders to check in when arriving via Qudini’s self-service kiosks, their mobile phones or through members of staff. The stockroom staff are then notified and ready the orders while your customers browse in-store.
Multiple permissions options enable your store team to play the following roles:
- Host app/meeter-greeter/concierge app interface: Your store leader and shop floor manager will be able to professionally greet and manage customers entering your store on a walk-in basis or through pre-booked appointments. Every customer will receive a personalised wait-time estimate. Your store manager will simultaneously be able to manage their shop floor by allocating staff shift times, activities, tasks and breaks
- Individual sales advisor app interface: Your individual store team members will be able to access the Qudini app from any device in order to see and manage the customers, tasks and breaks assigned to them.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI