QuakeFeed is the #1 Earthquake App for iOS!
- Quick and very easy to use
- Nearby Alerts for earthquakes near you
- Regional Alerts for monitoring countries, US states and seismically active areas
- Choose from several different alert sounds
- Curated earthquake news and announcements
- Eight beautiful base maps plus plate lines
- Great educational tool
Our mapping features are truly stunning. Want a unique perspective on the quakes? View them on shaded relief or a map
of the ocean floor. It will deepen your understanding - try it and you'll see what we mean!
QuakeFeed offers a variety of filter / sort options to let you see the quakes that are most important to you. Beautiful UI - check out our reviews, people love our simple, uncluttered design! And QuakeFeed is a universal app optimized for both the iPad and iPhone.
QuakeFeed is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase a QuakeFeed Premium Subscription to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The current price for QuakeFeed Premium is $0.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the annual subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Choose from six different USGS Data Feeds
* Push notifications for all M6.0+ quakes
* Push notifications for earthquakes near your location
* Quakes displayed in a list or on a map
* Search, sort, or filter list
* Drill down to quake details view:
-- Map zooms to quake location
-- Magnitude, time, lat/long, distance, depth
-- Detailed faults in Western US and Alaska
-- Link to quake details on USGS website
-- Link to NOAA Tsunami Warning Center (if available)
-- Link to USGS "Did You Feel It?" page
* Earthquake news
* Earthquake preparedness information
* Social media integration - share via:
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
* Color-coded map symbols with optional magnitude display
* Quake list color-coded by magnitude
* Sort list by date, magnitude, depth, or distance from current location
* Filter list or map by magnitude and/or distance from current location
* Pull to refresh list
* GPS button for zoom to current location
* Specify units for distance and depth (km or miles)
* All screens work in portrait or landscape mode
ENHANCED MAPPING CAPABILITIES
* Eight different base map options:
-- Street Map
-- Satellite Imagery
-- Imagery with Labels
-- Ocean Bathymetry
-- Topographic Map
-- Shaded Relief Map
-- Physical Map
-- Terrain Map
* Display plate lines as a map overlay
* Pinch to zoom / drag to pan
* One touch zoom in / two touch zoom out
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://quakefeed.com -- we usually respond within 24 hrs!