User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love Procreate so much, having a iPad Pro with a Apple Pencil works so well with this app, the price is worth buying it. Tbh I stop using my laptop for drawing since the drawing and painting feels so natural and smooth though sometimes when I try to use the short cuts it won’t work other than that it’s works like a charm. There are some things that could be worked on, color picking a color from a reference or from the color wheel isn’t the exactly what it should look like while painting with it, it’s a little bit off, though It’s not noticeable at first (it’s not a big problem at all it just something I’ve noticed while using Procreate over the years) and now the blending tool, the blending tool can be really good but sometimes the blending tool can be frustrating to work with and sometimes while blending it makes the color muddy or won’t give a nice type a texture, I know sometimes it can be what brush you use for the blending tool. It would be nice to get a better version of it, also it might be a bug or something but when I leave a painting and go back I lose some of the progress of the painting and I haft to redo what I’ve already done. Other than those small details this is the best app for everyone it’s easy to use, you can create masterpieces with it, I wouldn’t go to another drawing app, I would say THIS is a app that you should try out. Everyone from 3 to 90 years old can use this app. It’s the best app out there just get it try it out !!!!!!
I love this app and it has made digital art so easy for me, and I’m thrilled to see the addition of clipping masks and shape tools! One thing I think is an absolute necessity for the next update, however, is a reworking of how the fill bucket tool functions. Other (free) programs such as medibangpaint that I’ve used have capabilities like expanding fill bucket selection without having to use the select tool, and the fill bucket taking all marks into consideration, regardless of layers, when making its fill. The ‘reference’ setting has proved to be inconvenient at best. Also, having to drag the color swatch from the top right corner is cumbersome. Fill should be its own tool like drawing and erasing. Honestly, I just want to see the fill bucket function like it does in EVERY other art program I’ve used. Another thing to note, many programs have the very useful feature of allowing you to have reference images in a separate window on the screen, so you can see them no matter where you are on the canvas. Would love to see this integrated. And, a final request, please make blending tools stop picking up colors from outside your selected area when you blend. I use the selection tool,,,, so the brush doesn’t interact with things outside the selection,, why do blending brushes pick up things from outside the selection and drag them into your selection,, That said, thank you for making such a fantastic art program accessible at such a low cost!
Procreate has been, and continues to be, my favorite art program out of anything I’ve used on any platform, whether desktop or mobile. It’s extremely intuitive to use; the UI is comfortable and well thought out, and new features are carefully considered in how they are made and implemented,so while updates may not come very often compared to some apps, new features are rock solid and work excellently right away when they do update. The brushes feel the best to me out of any of the apps I’ve drawn with (and I’ve given a LOT of things a try), and I’ve been able to make and customize several sets to be absolutely ideal for me. Not only is the app fantastic, the people who make it are running their company in a first class manner. Savage Interactive has been quick to reply, friendly, and helpful the mere handful of times I’ve needed any tech support for the app in the years I’ve been using it, as well as any time they interact with their fans online. They provide lots of demos on Instagram, and engage in meaningful discussions with their app’s users about updates and features on their forum. I can’t say enough good about the experience of being a Procreate user. $10 is nothing for what this app has to offer, and it only continues to get better as it ages. I finished a series of book illustrations this past year in this app! Thanks to the Savage Interactive team for making my go-to tool for digital art.
I got an iPad Pro to replace my broken Cintiq Companion. While I have found that I love using the iPad Pro more for art, than I did with my cintiq, I thought I would eventually need to invest into an actual desktop PC to use my other programs like Clip Studio Paint (without a subscription fee), and just use Astropad with the iPad instead. But since I’ve tried out and used Procreate, that need and desire for having an actual PC to do art with other programs, has gone away. Out of all programs I’ve used in the past for art, from expensive ones like Photoshop to free ones like Krita, Procreate is the most enjoyable and easy to use program I’ve ever come across for making art. Though I will say that it was frustrating at first for me to learn Procreate, coming from a desktop background in art programs. So certain functions weren’t easily known for me to find and use right away, like I would expect to find and use in a desktop. So this required me to look things up and watch tutorials to learn where these functions are to access and use, like the quick use of flip canvas. But once I learned how things worked, its become my most favorite program to use for art. From rough concepts, to complete illustrations, I'm producing more art than I generally do on a regular basis than I had ever done in the past with other art programs, due to my enjoyment and ease of use with Procreate.
I’d highly recommend this app for digital artists, recently I’ve started to get into digital painting, and this app is perfect for it! I’ve tried other apps like ibis and medibang, but they aren’t as efficient, and ibis is clearly not meant for it. The transition was easy, and I love being able to utilize the fact that this is an app and not a desktop download. At first I was hesitant because of it costing money, but I love this app, and it is so cheap for how amazing it is. My complaints? I don’t have any about current features, and the things I’m saying aren’t complaints, they’re just things that would be more convenient. This app doesn’t seem like it’s made for comic making, but it would be great if there was some tools for being able to make them. I’m able to, but I have to switch between ibis (has a text tool, I haven’t seen one on here yet) and Procreate so that I don’t have to be frustrated with my handwriting. It would also be nice to have “stroke outer” and “glow outer” filters, it would be more convenient for my stylized art, and some effects look better with “glow outer” and/or “glow inner” filters applied to them. But these are definitely not necessary features, they would just make things easier and take away the step of taking the file to ibis to apply said filters. Basically, I love this app, and I would recommend it to any digital artists on iOS.
Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential Procreate is the must-have app for digital artists.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for
coffee. It's a complete art studio you can slip into your bag, and it's packed with powerful features like:
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases - up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5"
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Buttery-smooth responsive smudge sampling
- Crop and Resize your canvas for the perfect composition
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with hundreds of beautifully crafted brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance, Curves. HSB, and Recolor
- Let the mind-bending powers of Warp, Symmetry, and Liquify Dynamics bring your art to life
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, and animated GIFs
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI