User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I use this app during language assessments. I love that it presents different types of yes/no questions. I can also change the types presented in the settings for each student. Thank you.
Great app for working on Yes and no questions. I like how there are different levels to address the types of yes/no questions.
Developed by the Smarty Ears,
who have also released the following apps WhQuestions, GoWords, Yes / No Barn, Fun & Functional, Therapy Report Center, Describe it to me, Reading Rehabilitation Toolkit, Following Directions Monsters, iName it, SLP Goal Bank .
Yes / No Barn has 2 user reviews.
Yes / No Barn has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Yes / No Barn (3.0) was released on Jan 22, 2019.
You can download Yes / No Barn here:.
Yes/No Barn contains over 300 questions that will serve as a tool to help children practice answering yes/ no questions. The questions on Yes/No
Barn are organized into six categories:
1. Basic Questions: e.g. "Is this an apple?" (students identify a simple image).
2. Look and Answer: e.g. "Is he wearing shorts?" ( students have to look at the specific photograph to answer the question).
3. Fact based questions: e.g. "Do snakes have legs?" (user can answer questions based on previous knowledge)
4. Variable Answer Questions: e.g. "Are you wearing a skirt?" ( these questions will depend on who is answering the question. The adult will be prompted to confirm the answer as correct or incorrect).
5. Compare pictures: e.g. "Are both of these items the same color?" (The screen displays two pictures which the student must compare prior to answering the questions)
6. Questions about a Scene: e.g. "Is this girl at the beach?" (The image here contains more than one image, generally a scene).
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.