User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’m not sure what this app is for, it sits at Loading Initial Data, after 10 minutes I can click on Map where it can crash gracefully.
This app has not worked in my area for days now. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but still nothing.
(For several years) the map can’t be focused on your current location. Basic technology, but somehow has evaded this app.
My setting button now shows various cities in which I can select track or get alerts. The radio button only gives me one district to listen to the radio. I don’t longer have the option to switch between listening to radios from another area?
Developed by the Lancaster Decisions, LLC.
Emergency Incidents with Radio has 7 user reviews.
Emergency Incidents with Radio has an average rating of 2.7.
The latest version of Emergency Incidents with Radio (1.4.2) was released on Jul 31, 2018.
You can download Emergency Incidents with Radio here:.
Mobile access to emergency incidents from across the country. Currently tracks many different municipalities and are working to add more. If there is an area you would like added, let us know and we will try to accommodate you.
can also listen to emergency responders nationwide on Police, Fire, and EMS radio feeds. Monitor county dispatch and fireground operations.
Concerned about hazardous weather? Emergency Incidents and Radio includes NOAA Weather Radio.
Emergency Incidents and Radio geolocates live emergency incident responses. Find the location and description of current fire, EMS, and traffic incidents. Live radio stream lets you listen to the events as they unfold. While listening, EMS Radio shows you where the incident is, describes what is happening, and provides the details of who is involved.
EMS Radio also provides invaluable information while travelling. By knowing the location of potential traffic problems, you can plan your route to avoid the possible delays.
- Access to nationwide live radio streams for Police, Fire, and EMS.
- Map showing current location of all fire, ems, and traffic incidents
- Popup window showing type of incident and responding units
- List view of all current emergency incidents with a list of first responders, their location and the response time
- Information is automatically refreshed so that you can follow the information as it changes and know when the emergency has cleared.
- Descriptive icons indicate the type of incident.
- Detail window describing the nature of the incident, time that it occurred in the local time for the device, location, and easily viewed list of responding units.
- Zoom from detail screen to individual incident location on map.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu