User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’m currently starting a eyeglasses company and my friend recommend me this app, I went on and downloaded this app and it amazed me on how it can make a dimly lit photo into a good quality product shots I can use for my product advertisements. Strongly recommend it.
Lightroom is a great app but there is a serious problem with recent updates. When I open the app, all I can do is stare at the spinning small circle. The app wont just let me do anything. I dont know what the app is trying to do with the internet. It wont let me continue working with the files stored locally unless that stupid “loading from internet” job is finished. I really want the app to let me do my work with local files while it is syncing things with internet. If there is no internet connection, the loading will take forever and cant make any job done. When I log out of my account, the app deletes all my local files. When I log in back, I cant recover my files anymore. Everything is lost. Developers pls fix.
Being very familiar with the desktop Adobe Creative Cloud, I’m glad there is a mobile version now. Adjustments available on the desktop version, is available here as well (especially the vibrance option)! HOWEVER, I’m not sure whether is it a bug or something, I am getting random, over saturated boxes when I edit my photos. This doesn’t occur on other photo editing apps nor the desktop LR. It happens to my friend too. I do realise it normally appears on gradients backgrounds like the sky.
Love the fact I can edit on the go now with Lightroom. Quick sharing your creativity has never been this easy!
The mobile workflow is awesome, I couldn’t find the spot removal function on the mobile app tho. wish it has this function on the mobile app. Overall my workflow has improved significantly! Look forward to more future improvements.
Developed by the Adobe Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Adobe Premiere Rush for Video, Adobe Capture: Creative Camera, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor, Photoshop Express Photo Editor, Adobe Fresco: Draw & Paint, Behance – Creative Portfolios, 99U, Adobe Scan: PDF & Doc Scanner .
Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor has 1 441 user reviews.
Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor (5.3.1) was released on Jun 22, 2020.
You can download Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor here:.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, yet powerful photo editor and camera app. It empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
EDIT PHOTOS - ACHIEVE YOUR CREATIVE VISION
The world’s best photo-editing tools give you ultimate control. Finesse the details, and make selective adjustments.
• Transform a raw photo into a powerful image with one of the world’s most intuitive photo-editing apps.
• Retouch photos to make them pop. Apply presets, and more.
sliders give you control over your photos’ properties.
• Crop and Rotate tools let you find the size and aspect ratio to best show off your camera work.
• Create super-clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective.
• Experiment with versions of photos to compare different edits without losing the original and pick your favourite look.
• Remove almost anything from your photo with just a touch of the Healing Brush.
• Alter hue and saturation with precision to bring your photos to life with Local Hue Adjustments.
• Click on any photo to discover the steps other Lightroom users take to create their final image.
LEARN - BUILD YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS FAST
• Get even more control over your photography with raw format and capture modes, such as Professional and HDR.
• Be inspired with interactive tutorials and learn how to use the photo editor.
• Complete step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers.
• Learn the basics in no time.
ORGANISE - CURATE AND FIND YOUR BEST PHOTOS
• Create albums with a click.
• Use the photo editor’s handy organisational tools.
• Adobe Sensei harnesses the power of AI to tag and organise your photos.
• Identify people in your photos.
SHARE & COLLABORATE
• Group Albums allow you to collect everyone’s photos in one place.
• Control who has access and what they can see.
• Share your creative process with other users in the Discover section of the app, so they can see how you got from start to finish.
• Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up to date.
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
• Retouch your full-resolution shots and have both originals and edits backed up to the cloud, ready to access anywhere.
• Searchable keywords are automatically applied to help you sort through photos without tagging them.
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop the service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, the service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.