User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Challenge section is my favorite
Best app to begin learning and practicing while on the go ! Will recommend
A great way to practice.
Adds pop up after 1 practice round. No X on adds so you have to restart the app everytime you wanna keep practicing
You can’t enter - count in practice
Developed by the TMSOFT,
who have also released the following apps White Noise Baby, White Noise, White Noise Lite, Binaural Beats Generator +, Connect Fun - Four in a Row, Fart Cushion, Tic Tac Toe Glow by TMSOFT, Card Counter, Card Counter Lite, White Noise Baby Lite .
Card Counter Lite has 25 user reviews.
Card Counter Lite has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of Card Counter Lite (4.5) was released on Aug 11, 2018.
You can download Card Counter Lite here:.
Card Counter is an exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques. You love Blackjack and know what to do in every hand. But now you want more! Maybe you saw the movie "21", read the book "Bringing Down the House",
or just heard about card counting. Card Counter will teach you everything you need to know without having to enroll at MIT.
* Fun and exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques.
* Study guide for learning the system of counting
* Card tutorial to demonstrate card counting
* Multiple practice modes for fine tuning your skills
* Learn the popular Hi-Lo strategy and upgrade to the full version for more!
* High scores for tracking your progress with world wide rankings with Game Center leaderboards and achievements
* Universal iPhone and iPad app game with beautiful Retina HD graphics.
* Voice over by Oscar Santana from Big O & Dukes and Mike O'Meara show
* Upgrade Card Counter to get access additional game modes and counting systems plus no advertising.
* Tap the upgrade button to download the full version of Card Counter which supports card counting systems: Hi-Opt I, Hi-Opt II, KO, Omega II, Silver Fox, Zen Count, and ability to add your own by specifying the card count values and starting count.
* Hard and Expert game modes
* No ads
Learn everything you need to know on a plane to Las Vegas, a car ride to Atlantic City, or in the comforts of your own home.
Study. Practice. Win.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Card Counter is a video game based on the techniques of card counting. Never play Card Counter or use any electronic device while playing at casino tables.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.