User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
A year later and some of the things I pointed out in my previous review (below) has been taken care of, like seeing all inventory and opening cases. However, we need to see seller feedback reviews. Repricing via inventory page isn’t helpful especially when you have items on sale because it only shows the lowest price and buy box price. If your item is on sale it only shows your original price against the lowest price (which could be your sale price, but you won’t know unless you log into seller central via browser). We should also be able to put items on sale from the inventory page. A lite version of Reports would be awesome...At least being able to see the comparison to last year’s numbers. I love the addition of the product photo studio and B2B Central. Previous Review: I use this app all day, but it needs more features. We need to be able to see all inventory, reprice, check seller reviews and open cases.
Really like the app, great easy way to check my account, especially to keep up with customer messages. The two things I would really like added would be PPC monitoring and ability to modify. Also I would like to be able to modify sale prices, currently I can only modify the regular item price, which doesn't help me when I want to run a sale or modify a sale. Otherwise it is great. The app actually has something that I can't get on the web app- I can filter messages to see all received messages. This is awesome for following up on customer messages that I may not have gotten a response on in a while or something. On the web app I cannot find those conversations back easily if I send several other messages out in the mean time. That would be nice to pull from the phone app and get in the web app functionality.
I use this app regularly as a seller to find and manage my product inventory effectively. It’s a important tool of my FBA business. As a free app I would highly recommend it. The main reason not to give it a 5-Star is enhancements To provide a more robust app including many of the Seller Central features provided online would be very helpful for sellers on-the-go. For example, ability to address case log items or messages from seller support. Then we can address issues immediately then wait for computer access. Or the ability to open the listing from the Inventory menu so I can more easily check reviews by customers or troubleshoot any issues if I make changes to the listing. These are just a couple of suggestions.
This is a good app, but does have areas to improve on. I like that it alerts me when a sale order is placed, it has a nice summary chart on the main page, it allows me to view my inventory, and allows me to add new Products. Some of the things I would like to see improved: creating a new listing is limited compared to the online dashboard version, I can’t add variations, and it’s also hard for me to update my listings especially the ones with variations. Another problem I find is when building a new listing, placing them in the right category is manual and there is no search option. Overall, the app is good, but with some improvements, it has the potential of becoming excellent.
Some aspects of this app are good but there are many functions that need to be added or upgraded. I need to be able to add new product from my phone app, as well as modify existing listings and photos. Right now all I can do is change the price and quantity. The seller app for ETSY is far more functional and easy to use. It would also be helpful if I could click on pictures to make them larger and more visible on the phone. I make small jewelry that can look similar, so it’s difficult to see the fine detail for identification purposes with such a tiny picture. I take my product photos with my new phone, so the ability to work on my store within the phone would save a lot of time and be far more convenient.
Developed by the AMZN Mobile LLC,
who have also released the following apps Amazon - Shopping made easy, Amazon Music, Til Morning's Light, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Alexa, Amazon Kindle, Amazon Photos, Souq.com سوق.كوم, Amazon Flex, Amazon Seller .
Amazon Seller has 39 836 user reviews.
Amazon Seller has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Amazon Seller (6.6.0) was released on Dec 10, 2019.
You can download Amazon Seller here:.
Manage your Amazon business on the go with Amazon Seller! Analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers, inventory and returns, and quickly respond to customer questions. Capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings right from your mobile device!
The Amazon Seller app helps you:
Analyze your sales. View sales over time and sales growth. Drill down into sales at a product-level. Tap the bars on the Sales Chart to see sales broken down by product. Then tap on a product to view the sales trend for it.
- View account health. Stay informed of your account health with the account health dashboard.
- Fix critical issues. Quickly act on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Selling Coach.
- Manage your inventory. Access product-level inventory and pricing details. Make pricing changes, view fees, and see competitive offers. Make MFN quantity changes or view FBA inbound or status statistics.
- Access Sponsored Products. Monitor performance and manage existing Sponsored Products campaigns.
- Manage your orders. Get notified when your product sells. View your pending orders and confirm shipments.
- Manage your returns. Authorize or close returns, issue refunds, and modify returns settings.
- View next payment balance. See how much and when you’ll be paid by Amazon.
- Respond to messages. Numbers that appear next to Communications inform you of how many customer messages await a response. Use customizable email templates to reply even faster to common customer inquiries.
- Capture and edit professional quality product photos using the Photo Studio.
- Create new offers to existing products and create new catalog products to sell on Amazon.
- Find new products to sell. Search with visual image match, text search or scanning bar codes. Check current prices, sales rank, competing offers, estimated profitability, and customer reviews.
- Share the app with your team and have more attention on your business. User permissions set on Seller Central also apply in the app.
- Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
• An Amazon Seller account
• iOS 9.3 or later
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.