User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Everyone should be interested in the weather they are going to be out in, breathing the kind of air we have to now. This app is especially informative and pretty to look at, all at the same time! Our weather is one of the foremost topics in the news, our children’s children’s futures, and what is happening all around the world every second of every day. A look into a tiny piece of what’s ahead of us, It’s important to us all. You wouldn’t take a short trip into a forecasted storm, hurricane or blizzard would you, not if you could avoid having a bad experience. Sure you can call at the destinations end, but what about the middle part of your trip/week? Weather is nature, and we all know how unpredictable nature can be. Not all things on your computers, iPads or iPhones are really important to guide you through your week. It’s nice to know you have immediate options to plan your trip/week with a simple push of a button, isn’t it? I like knowing and seeing a little ahead, we have way to much stress in our lives, this app is a plus! Don’t forget, the atmosphere everywhere HAS & will now forever KEEP changing! I live on the west coast, and it’s disappearing. Soon it will be gone. Malibu & Hwy.#1 (the coast Hwy.) will be a place in history. I’ve been watching it everyday for many years!! That’s weather changes my friends! Have great days ahead, West Coast Diana
I love this app it’s how I get my grandson ready for school I check the weather in 2 cities the one we live in and the one he goes to school in to properly get him ready and it’s never far off. I have relied on it for our first two years of school and I will use it to travel w/ family to various locations....I love it and it’s great and very helpful to me when I’m in school as I went back to get my degree in psychology and I was required to take a astronomy class and it helped me remember the phases of the moon each day it told me the times the sun would rise & set as well as those times for the moon it gives the moons general location if u upgrade and tap on that part of the app/tab... I’m not sure how it could be made better or if it can be made better but up til this point it has served me well and I just love it...🥰😍😘 Mstabatha57
While this app is informative and easy to comprehend, it would be helpful to have an EASY way to clear the notification to get the abnormally large number in red on the corner of the app-so far I have had no luck in discovering how to clear the numbers of the app icon. I love the information you provide, and the only other thing I could suggest was an explanation of what certain things mean. For example, there is a UV scale and there is no gram of reference for an explanation of the scale-it’s basically a number 1-12 and says 11 is high up rays and to take care when exposed but in all honesty it is just a number to me, simply because I don’t understand the scale. It would be helpful to have a bit of educational material to explain what different things mean and how they actually affect your environment. Thanks for all the work you have done on this app! I really enjoy it, I am just that big a nerd to want to actually understand all the info you provide! 😁
This app could be great if it were not for the annoying pop up ads. I realize the app is free, and ads are what support the free version of the app. However, when you are trying to look at the weather and the screen changes over to an ad that you have to wait for a few seconds before closing, it gets frustrating. Sometimes those ads open up my internet browser and tell me viruses were detected. While I understand the ads cannot be removed in the free version, it would be better if they were within the weather app itself, like at the bottom of the screen or something. The only other thing that could make this app better was if they provided an hour by hour forecast instead of three hours. Where I live the weather changes constantly hour by hour especially in the winter. I drive a bus and it would be nice to know what to expect throughout my shift instead of trying to guess based off of a three hour increment.
I’ve tried many weather apps. Whenever I find one I like it seems the next update messes it up and I have to go looking again. I decked to try this one. I live in Michigan on on one of the Great Lakes. Our backyard actually backs up to the lake. Wind speed and direction information is very important. I need to know the current data as well as an accurate forecast because our backyard can flood and we often need to put up extensions on our sea wall to minimize the flooding. The past 24 hours our wind speed has been from 14 to 18 mph from the NE (got the correct info from another source)which can put massive amounts of water over our wall if we don’t have the extensions on top. The app has given me info that the wind is 2 to 3 mph the entire time of this weather event despite (and this is a good thing) giving me an emergency warning notice for shoreline flooding. The developers need to fix the wind speed glitch, and it would be much more dependable and useful for me.
Developed by the Apalon Apps,
who have also released the following apps Scanner for Me: Scan documents, NOAA Radar Pro: Weather Alerts, NOAA Weather Radar Live, Productive - Habit Tracker, Clipomatic - Text on videos, Sleepzy - Sleep Cycle Tracker, Notepad+ Pro, Live Wallpapers for Me, Weather Live°, Paloma: Period Tracker & Diary .
Weather Live° has 189 310 user reviews.
Weather Live° has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Weather Live° (6.12.0) was released on Dec 20, 2019.
You can download Weather Live° here:.
With Weather Live°, planning your day-to-day activities is easier than ever before: simply choose the weather parameters you want to track, which layout you prefer, and view your customized weather forecast! Feast your eyes on the breathtaking weather backgrounds that make the forecast as visual as nature itself.
WEATHER AT A GLANCE
- Accurate 24-hour and 7-day forecasts and local time for multiple
locations all over the world;
- Animated weather scenes reflecting weather conditions;
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to give you a heads up about severe weather in your area;
- Adjustable weather layouts — choose which weather parameters you’d like to see first;
- Daily weather reports with important information.
- Today's Min, Max and "Feels Like" temperature;
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar;
- Precipitation and humidity info;
- Wind speed and direction;
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time;
- Golden hour and Blue hour;
- UV and Visibility details;
- Dew Point info;
- Wind Chill;
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers;
- 12 or 24-hour time format.
SIMPLICITY OF USE
- Useful weather widget: choose a detailed or compact view and enjoy quick access to your forecast;
- Handy Apple Watch app: view the current weather conditions and the forecast for the coming hours right on your watch face.
Get Weather Live° and be prepared for any weather!
Please note that some supplementary features in the basic (free) version are subject to limitations (ex. UV index, Sun and Moon, Visibility, etc.). These limitations are also subject to change.
Get Weather Live° Premium:
- 14-day hourly forecast;
- Interactive weather maps;
- Hurricane Tracker;
- Lightning Tracker;
- Air Quality;
- Ad-free experience.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-week Subscription with a 3-day Trial (2.99 USD)
* 1-month Subscription with a 3-day Trial (5.99 USD)
* 1-year Subscription (19.99 USD)
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu