User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app does 6 simple things which you can do on your iPhone with 6 different apps-but all in one place. I have an age calculator and a tally counter and a timer but it's nice to have one app open to have all those things at your fingertips. The BEST part is the percentage correct calculator; believe it or not this is the only one I've found which simply gives a percentage correct as you log responses. It would be awesome if you could save this data-maybe as an update?
Developed by the Ricardo Filgueiras,
who have also released the following apps Sílabas Lite, Treinamento de Memória Auditiva Lite, Treinamento de Sequência Auditiva Lite, Treinamento Dicótico Auditivo Lite, Treinamento de Memória Auditiva, Treinamento de Sequência Auditiva, Treinamento Dicótico Auditivo, Memória Auditiva: Números, SLP Tools .
SLP Tools has 2 user reviews.
SLP Tools has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of SLP Tools (1.2) was released on Nov 22, 2015.
You can download SLP Tools here:.
Developed by Thaís Zemlickas Silva and programmed by Ricardo Z. Filgueiras, this application is a tool for therapists in
daily use in therapy sessions.
1. Age Calculator : Calculates chronological age of the patient on the day of assessment or any specific date (in years or months).
2. Stopwatch: Practical and simple timer to be used on assessment and therapy.
3. Tally Counter : keeps an ongoing tally during therapy activities, eliminating the need to manually count using paper and pencil.
4. Percent Right : Correct percentage calculation for assessment and therapy.
5. Game Buzzer: A way to stimulate therapy, who ever first pushes the button has the right of reply.
6. S/Z Ratio: Quick calculation of maximum phonation time (s/z) used in assessment and therapy of patients with voice disorders.
Send suggestions to: email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.