User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The contrast difference using radar is poor. The map color needs to be a darker color. The bright red color used in the app was a poor choice. It causes one to look at the weather information quickly because the color is irritating and over powering. A commercial on tv showed the app in blue.
The image Storm Tracker 12 covers the info while scrolling down to check on the hourly temps etc. It very annoying to try to read info through the image.
Are use this app at least 2 to 3 times a day. I tell everyone about it, I feel like my own brother person.
I’ve used this app as my main weather resource for years - until now. It has gotten so bloated, slow and buggy that I can’t stand using it anymore. I’ve deleted it and am now trying WNCT9 for local weather. Skip Waters would never have let this happen!
Although I like the app overall I had to delete it because of the color. Red is irritating to my eyes.
Developed by the Bonten Media Group Holdings Inc.,
WCTI Storm Track 12 has 14 user reviews.
WCTI Storm Track 12 has an average rating of 3.4.
The latest version of WCTI Storm Track 12 (5.0.401) was released on May 26, 2020.
You can download WCTI Storm Track 12 here:.
WCTI is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.