User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I tried another connect four app, or even on the hard setting, it was way too easy. This one has easy, medium, hard, pro and expert. Right now, pro is giving me a pretty good run for my money.
Definitely the best version of connect 4 on the App Store. I like how you can change the settings on the computer. + it works without wifi. Love it. ❤️
I love this this app Beacause it's so much fun. I really like that it has two players beacause you don't have to play by yourself you can also have a friend play with you
This app lets you play connect 4 on the go against a computer or another person. The ads are a bit annoying though.
I paid for the game so my children would not have to deal with ads. That’s why you charge money for. And I still get pop ups. You should have said pay for less ads. Not, pay for no ads it’s false advertising!. I feel robbed. 🙁🙁🙁. I want my money back. 0 stars if I could rate it so
Developed by the TMSOFT,
who have also released the following apps White Noise Baby, White Noise, White Noise Lite, Binaural Beats Generator +, Connect Fun - Four in a Row, Fart Cushion, Tic Tac Toe Glow by TMSOFT, Card Counter, Card Counter Lite, White Noise Baby Lite .
Connect Fun - Four in a Row has 70 user reviews.
Connect Fun - Four in a Row has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of Connect Fun - Four in a Row (1.6) was released on Aug 09, 2018.
You can download Connect Fun - Four in a Row here:.
Connect Fun is the classic two-player game of four in a row. Two players take turns dropping their color checkers into one of the slots at the top of the board. Win the game by getting 4 or
more of your color checkers either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
• One or Two Players – Play against a friend or the computer.
• Multiple Rounds – Win 3 rounds to win the game. Total rounds needed to win is configurable in the settings.
• Computer Difficulty – Play against computer with Easy, Medium, Hard, Pro, and Expert difficulty.
• Game Center Achievements - Collect all 5 by beating the computer player on each difficulty level.
• Statistics View - Displays game stats and awards
• Multiple Themes – Switch the color scheme to Modern, Classic, Night, Retro, and Hot.
• Classic Board Size of 7x6 (7 columns, 6 rows, 4 chips in a row wins)
• Realistic sounds effects
• Smooth animations of checkers
• It’s a free game!
• Select One or Two Players to start game
• Each player takes their turn by tapping a column on the board to drop a checker
• Round finishes when a player gets four in a line or there are no more moves
• Tap the screen to play again
• Win 3 rounds to win the game.
Connect Fun is also known as Captain's Mistress, Four Up, Plot Four, Find Four, Fourplay, Four in a Row, and Four in a Line. Send us feedback by tapping More, About, and Send Feedback. We hope you enjoying playing Connect Fun with friends and family.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.