User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love this app because you can save anything as PDF
I have used this for business purposes and love it
Very useful. This app can use it anywhere.
I used this app to scan and send a room reservation that contained my credit card info. My card was immediately used to purchase a high end $1900 item. Do not use this app!
Very useful app. Every body need it.
Developed by the TapMedia Ltd,
who have also released the following apps QR Reader for iPhone, QR Reader for iPhone (Premium), Voice Recorder & Audio Editor, Scanner, Player for YouTube, Barcode Reader for iPhone, File Manager & Browser, Four In A Row ◎, Countdown ▼, Call Recorder ℡ .
Scanner has 67 user reviews.
Scanner has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of Scanner (3.3) was released on Sep 03, 2019.
You can download Scanner here:.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a portable scanner. Instantly scan your notes, documents, receipts and turn them into PDF documents.
- High-Resolution Scanner
- Advanced image processing filters
- Automatic border detection
- OCR scanned documents
- Rotate and crop images
- Batch scanning
- Adjust page settings (Page
- Share as PDF or as images
- Upload PDF to other apps like Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Box and more.
- Attractive & User Friendly UI
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.