User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
One of the very best Connect Four apps in terms of challenge. In order to finally beat it on expert, I had to look at a strategy guide which told me the right opening moves to play. But the game is known to be a forced win for the first player, so it may have defended flawlessly for all I know. The only reason I deduct one star is because there's no option to have the computer move first. Such a simple feature to add...
fun but if u wanna play against computer and change difficulty u can never win.
Fun if you play two-player but when you play against the computer you can never win.
The game is programmed to beat you no matter what move so I do not recommend
Even in easy
Developed by the TapMedia Ltd,
who have also released the following apps QR Reader for iPhone, QR Reader for iPhone (Premium), Voice Recorder & Audio Editor, Scanner, Player for YouTube, Barcode Reader for iPhone, File Manager & Browser, Four In A Row ◎, Countdown ▼, Call Recorder ℡ .
Four In A Row ◎ has 54 user reviews.
Four In A Row ◎ has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of Four In A Row ◎ (2.3) was released on Sep 08, 2019.
You can download Four In A Row ◎ here:.
FREE Four In A Row game for your iPhone and iPad.
Play against the computer or your friends.
- Attractive graphics
- Play against computer
- 2 player mode
- Enter names for players
- Change difficulty of computer
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive
access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.