User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Extremely responsive and easy format to find just what you want to cook with recipe index and search functions. The ability to add items to an internal shopping list is fabulous as it also lists with link what each ingredient will be used for-helpful if your planning some meals to cook and freeze and can’t quite remember where you saw that need for coconut milk. As someone cooking for a five and two year old as well as a partner, these recipes have pleased all of our palates. My five year old daughter even told me that the pancakes were the best I’d ever made (personally, I was just trying to use up some squishy bananas so they didn’t go to waste!). Our family isn’t fully paleo, just dabbling into it so far, but even with that, these recipes are interesting and delicious, as well as easy to make with the authors clear step by step instructions. I haven’t made anything from nom nom paleo that we haven’t liked. To be honest, I doubt my family knows how often we’ve been eating paleo meals because all the notice is that they want to clean their plates. I’m so glad this is available as an app!
I first learned about Nom Nom Paleo on Facebook through Instant Pot groups. (Don’t worry if you don’t own an Instant Pot.) Her recipes were delightful for my family and I purchased her first cookbook. Then I purchased this app. Shortly thereafter, I went to a book launch at Powell‘s book store where the author and her family were signing their second cookbook. The recipes in book #2 include most of my favorite recipes. The food is super tasty and easy to adapt to your own tastes if necessary. This app is very easy to navigate. You can search by Paleo or Whole 30, type of protein or plant based recipes, what’s new, etc., or you can also just go through all the recipes if you wish. The recipes include just about every flavor imaginable. There are so many for every taste. I also like that each recipe comes with amazing pictures. Included is very clear and easy to read instructions, as well as a list of ingredients needed. You can even check mark the ingredients you have on hand, or need to purchase, etc. and you can also create a shopping list for yourself! I highly recommend this app and all of Michelle‘s recipes! Also, find her on Facebook under Nom Nom Paleo for great videos.
Nom Nom Paleo and an instant pot changed my life! I did the Whole 30 diet effortlessly and changed my diet and health. Once I got a few condiments (green curry paste, fish sauce , aminos , etc) I was off and running. So much variety and so easy to adapt leftovers etc. love the Cookbook for all the info but also having the App allows me to decide what I want to make at the store. Continual new recipes and an amazing taste parade! Never bored! And when I had issues and the App crashed Michelle answers my pleas for help! She is responsive and appreciates Instagram etc posts! SERIOUSLY this is not just a recipe App but an invitation to new health and eating adventures!
This app has been SO worth the $6. There’s so many recipes, some easy some more complicated, but you can always tell quickly by how many steps there are. Its been really helping my partner and I work through Whole30 this month. I wish there was a feature to send a recipe straight to my printer - i have to email it to get it in print format. But that’s a very minor gripe. Overall, its beautiful, easy to use, and just so many recipes. Its like buying an amazing a modern cookbook for only 6 dollars. And you can make a shopping list straight from your phone! Brilliant. Well done.
Absolutely love this app. I subscribed to the blog and was excited when her cookbook came out at Costco a few years back. This app has her cookbook recipes and I can take it anywhere...like when visiting family across the country. Too easy. We especially adore the Dukkah, we put it on everything. My brother in law (lives on chicken nuggets and Hawaiian Punch) enjoyed the Brussels sprout chips...they're always gone quickly. You don't need an instant pot to reproduce these recipes...but it certainly cuts your time down significantly. Happy eating!
Developed by the Nom Nom Paleo,
who have also released the following apps Nom Nom Paleo .
Nom Nom Paleo has 1 368 user reviews.
Nom Nom Paleo has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Nom Nom Paleo (3.5) was released on Oct 16, 2018.
You can download Nom Nom Paleo here:.
***IMPORTANT: Please contact us with any feedback or issues at email@example.com. We'd love to help you get cooking!***
#1 Food & Drink App and featured as one of Apple's "Best New Apps"!
It’s the Webby Award-winning app from Michelle Tam and Henry Fong, the James Beard Award nominated creators of Nom Nom Paleo—now available for both iPad and iPhone! Michelle and Henry’s Saveur Award winning food blog and New York Times bestselling cookbook are just the tip of the iceberg—this newly updated app makes cooking even more
fun and inspirational, and takes all the guesswork out of cooking. Plus, now that the Nom Nom Paleo app’s available for iPhone, you can take these nomtastic recipes with you anywhere!
● Over 145 simple, tantalizing recipes, all free of gluten, soy, and refined sugar, sortable by food category, searchable by ingredients and category—the vast majority of which are approved for the Whole30® nutritional re-set program. You’ll find lots of recipes that are exclusive to this app, and not available on the Nom Nom Paleo website or cookbook.
● More recipes are being added regularly! You won’t have to wait until future app updates—new recipes can now be added automatically to the app on your device!
● More than 2,000 stunning, high-resolution photos showing every step of the cooking process.
● Fun and visually-engaging new user interface and design, including a home display that allows you to quickly scroll through and visually select recipes.
● Simple-to-follow instructions, including tips, shortcuts, and information about food and techniques.
● An interactive, email-friendly grocery list that syncs across devices and makes food shopping a breeze.
● An extensive “Paleo 101” primer that explains the benefits of the “caveman” diet and provides resources for more information about ancestral health and nutrition.
● A Whole30-friendly 30-day sample meal plan with links to recipes.
● An in-depth shopping guide with product reviews and links to sources for cooking tools and ingredients.
● The ability to bookmark recipes, create a personalized category of favorite recipes, and add notes.
● A “constant-on” function to prevent the screen from dimming while you cook.
● The ability to email complete recipes and shopping lists.
Praise for Nom Nom Paleo:
● The “Martha Stewart of Paleo.” –The New York Times
● “Oddly provocative.” –Christopher Kimball of America’s Test Kitchen
● “A must-have app.” –AppCraver
● “Brilliantly designed.” –Apps Magazine
● “Visually stunning.” –Gear Diary
● “Always popping with flavor.” –The Kitchn
● “Truly extraordinary.” –Michael Ruhlman, James Beard Award-winning food writer
Message from Michelle of Nom Nom Paleo:
Hey, Nomsters – my updated cookbook app is here, and it’s finally available for your iPhone!
This “cookbook on steroids” is a uniquely immersive culinary experience. It’s a visual feast packed with brand new recipes, as well as updated versions of classic Nom Nom Paleo dishes—all presented with my own special brand of whimsically snarky commentary. Food lovers and busy home cooks can visually follow each of my recipes from the pantry to the dining room table.
But that’s not all! For those who want to learn more about the “caveman” approach to nutrition and health, I’ve included a “Paleo 101” primer that explains why we eat whole, unprocessed, real foods (like meat, seafood, vegetables, fruits, and nuts) and avoid highly-processed and pro-inflammatory foods. You’ll also find an in-depth shopping guide, a 30-day meal planner, an interactive shopping list, and much, much more.
My hope is that this app will delight, engage, and inspire you to eat well and be well!
● App development by Y Media Labs ●
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.