User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’ve spent half an hour trying to find the cameras. I only see traffic incident icons on the map. No camera icons.
Loads of new features added, traffic cameras are an added bonus. Looks good and easy to use.
Developed by the Coderun Technologies Ltd,
who have also released the following apps Oregon Roads Traffic, Texas State Roads, Ontario Roads Traffic, UK Roads - Traffic & Cameras, California Roads Traffic, London Live Bus Map, Pennsylvania State Roads, Wisconsin State Roads, New York State Roads, Washington State Roads .
UK Roads - Traffic & Cameras has 2 user reviews.
UK Roads - Traffic & Cameras has an average rating of 3.0.
The latest version of UK Roads - Traffic & Cameras (6.3) was released on Dec 05, 2018.
You can download UK Roads - Traffic & Cameras here:.
The ONLY app to show live traffic incidents, roadworks and over 3,000 cameras covering England, Scotland, Wales and London. The December 2018 release optimises for iOS12.
Live traffic incidents, roadworks and traffic cams covering:
- England: Highways Agency for all motorways and main trunk roads, 2,029 cameras
- Scotland: Traffic Scotland, 274 cameras
- Wales: Traffic Wales, 197 cameras
- London: TfL, 918 cameras
- Tyne & Wear: 125
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is colour-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name,
the type of incident and when the incident info was updated.
- The detail view for each incident shows the description of the incident together with a map showing the exact location of the incident.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is colour coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Toggle show/hide the cameras on the map.
- Touch a camera icon on the map to view a live camera image.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVOURITES
- Save your favourite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
ICONS AND COLOUR CODING
- The icons on the map show the type of incident so you can see at a glance both the incident type and severity (indicated by the colour of the icon).
The incident icons currently available are:
- Accident: ambulance icon
- Congestion: standard congestion sign (3 cars) icon
- Breakdown: car with bonnet raised icon
- Signal Failure: traffic signal icon
- Event (such as football match, concert): a calendar event icon
- Snow or flooding: the appropriate icon
- Other/Hazard/Incident: standard hazard (exclamation mark) icon
Incidents are colour coded accruing to severity:
- Red: severe; delays of one hour or more, or road/exit closed
- Orange: medium; delays 15 minutes or more
- Green: minor; delays less than 15 minutes
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
- Follow @ukroadsapp on Twitter for latest news on the app.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.