User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love this app in almost every way. It's very intuitive, easy to use and organize. The only reason I'm only giving it 4 stars, is I don't seem to be able to open some Microsoft Office files, 2010 files I think, and it isn't indicated that I should not be able to open these files. When I figure out how I can get those files to work I can easily rate this app 5 stars. Update 5/4/15 Still love this app for organizing and maintaining files. Some of the 3 & less ratings seem to be based on assumptions how they think the app works as opposed to how it actually works. Giving it 5 stars as I have learned what files it supports. Still think this is great app. Makes maintaining and retaining files on your iPhone "normal", just like you might do in your office.
Hello. So I love this app. Personally, it’s the best as far as moving files around and whatnot. I use it for all sorts of things, but the primary use is for music. Songs I’ve created. Mind you, I use this app ritualistically so ive learned how it works. I guess this will provide suggestions and draw attention to some issues that I’ve currently ran into. 1). As I’m listening the music, audio keeps pausing over and over about every 5-10 seconds. 2). Phone is starting to get hot while using this on the lowest brightness. 3). If the screen is locked, once the current audio ends, it doesn’t continue to play. 4). Hard/Factory reset does not fix these things. Nor does deleting and re-downloading the app. I could provide you footage of what I mean if you guy would like. But besides those things, I’m going to continue using this app and suggesting it to others. I hope all is well on your end!
So I make music and profit off it. This app helps me transfer over beats/songs I’m analyzing for touch ups. Along with downloading/transferring samples into GarageBand for beats. I use this DAILY. no days have been skipped. They finally updated the audio file replays so it actually restarts the current audio file you’re listening to. It’s like they implemented elements for those who use this for music. *DEVELOPER: PLEASE READ THIS PART* If it’s possible to create it so that when I lock my phone screen, the app can still run without stopping after a song has ended. It’d help keep my battery going for extended use (I NEED this app going for me to get to sleep). Even if you can’t, I don’t care. I love this app so much. I wish I could curse for how much I love this app. Keep it up! I love the new look/style/color scheme you guys got. So much better. I can’t wait to see how much more you improve.
I don't use the app much but really needed it for the wifi sync feature once I switched to wireless charging the only complaint I have is that once I upload files onto the phone I can't see the long file names of what's on the phone. Most of my files are segmented inside folders inside more folders and the file path is really long. When I'm looking at the file list in a browser on my computer a lot of times I can't see the file name because it's cut off. All I can see is the folder name and I can't scroll or resize the column. Please fix this, it's the only good app that has this feature that I've found.
The app WAS great the way it was before the recent upgrade. Now yes I did want the app updated to support the new iPhones which is super but you now HAVE to pay a subscription service to remove ads & get “pro” features.. I PAID for the last version to have ads removed but immediately after the update my payment apparently is no longer valid & they want more money... Dumb route the dev team is taking, a subscription based system is NOT the way to go, especially for this app in particular. Unfortunately it looks like I’m going to be looking else where for another app unless this new business model gets reverted back. Sorry to be so harsh but this ain’t right...
Developed by the TapMedia Ltd,
who have also released the following apps QR Reader for iPhone, QR Reader for iPhone (Premium), Voice Recorder & Audio Editor, Scanner, Player for YouTube, Barcode Reader for iPhone, File Manager & Browser, Four In A Row ◎, Countdown ▼, Call Recorder ℡ .
File Manager & Browser has 12 756 user reviews.
File Manager & Browser has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of File Manager & Browser (3.5) was released on Sep 06, 2019.
You can download File Manager & Browser here:.
File Manager is a FREE file manager and virtual USB drive for the iPhone and iPad. Easily view images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files and more.
- Integrated PDF Reader
- Supports Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Supports Apple iWorks documents
- Multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and
- Integrated music player
- Copy, move and zip multiple files
- Passcode protect files
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Built-in search feature
- Sort files by "Name","Date","Size" or "Kind"
- Share files by email, bluetooth and Facebook.
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Create and extract ZIP files
and much more...
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.