User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I feel like I got ripped off. I guess the information is pretty ok on the sites to see and verbal walking directions, the sites are grouped by district which is nice. But the maps are TERRIBLE. You can't zoom in to see the names of streets!! In fact, there aren't any street names on any of the maps-- only red dots, as pictured in the example photo. I assumed that I would be able to zoom in and see the street names to help navigate while we are there, but you get nothing but pixellated red dots... This program is almost a complete waste. Definitely not worth the $4.99 that they are charging for it.
App worked but lost signal several times. While walking at night not helpful. App did not work on water taxi or adjacent Burano or Murano islands.
Unless you are using the internet….don't waste your money. Also most things don't work. Try Ulmon….much better offline map.
This thing is crap! We went to Venice last month and the "find me" app never worked. Wasted $5.
maps are useless, no detail at all!
Developed by the GPSmyCity.com, Inc.,
who have also released the following apps GPSmyCity: Walks in 1K+ Cities, Dubai Map & Walks (F), Rome Map & Walks (F), Florence Map & Walks (F), Savannah Map & Walks (F), Venice Map & Walks (F), Split Map & Walks (F), Naples Map & Walks (F), Istanbul Map & Walks (F), Zurich Map & Walks (F) .
Venice Map & Walks (F) has 1 user reviews.
Venice Map & Walks (F) has an average rating of 2.0.
The latest version of Venice Map & Walks (F) (7.2.1) was released on Sep 30, 2019.
You can download Venice Map & Walks (F) here:.
Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features enabling you to see the best of the city. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions
on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* City Orientation Walk (21 sights)
* Piazza San Marco Tour (11 sights)
* The Rialto District (13 sights)
* Northern Venice (13 sights)
* Venice Ghetto (11 sights)
* The Castello District (9 sights)
* Casanova's Venice (8 sights)
* Titian's Venice (7 sights)
* Murano Island (8 sights)
* Grand Canal Sightseeing (12 sights)
* Romantic Tour (6 sights)
* Museums of Venice (8 sights)
* Religious Edifices (9 sights)
* Lido Island Tour (9 sights)
* Wine Tour (7 sights)
* San Polo Tour (8 sights)
* Gift & Souvenir Shopping (6 sights)
* Dorsoduro Tour (10 sights)
* Best Sights of San Marco (16 sights)
Discovery walks included in this application are:
* Cannaregio Walking Tour
* Castello Walking Tour
* Dorsoduro Walk
* Giudecca Island Walking Tour
* San Polo and Old Red Light District Walking Tour
* Santa Croce Walking Tour
* Le Mercerie, San Marco Shopping
No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either. All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the city walks or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Walk routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.