User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It will be really helpful for pro if we have an area selection tool where we can select one particular area and apply a different effect from the back ground .Eg I wanna select the skin area and work on the skin tone and select background and work on colour correction.. if you could make this happen .. that is like perfect. Pls consider .
Besides other apps that I used, PS Express is a good way to edit your photos if you’re looking for a clean and professional finish. Just now I just edited a photo in which I thought wouldn’t look good at all, turns out it was an amazing shot! I recommend using the watercolour filters if you’re looking for a different colour palette 🎨
I’m not too sure if it’s the app that’s making my iPhone XR drain faster than normal especially for a one month old phone because ever since I installed it, my battery has been draining rather quickly and silently be it when I’m on the app or not. Any thoughts on this? However, the overall app interface is really friendly and I definitely recommend it for photo editing.
I have tried so many apps for professional photo edits and accidentally chanced upon photoshop express; and it makes photo editing so much more easier without losing the professional touch!
I love editing photos and downloaded many apps to try out different features. This app is so far the best and my favourite free photo editing app. The features are actually so good that I’m surprised it’s free. Hope you all enjoy this app! Kudos to the app developers!
Developed by the Adobe Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Adobe Premiere Rush for Video, Adobe Capture: Creative Camera, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor, Photoshop Express Photo Editor, Adobe Fresco: Draw & Paint, Behance – Creative Portfolios, 99U, Adobe Scan: PDF & Doc Scanner .
Photoshop Express Photo Editor has 8 062 user reviews.
Photoshop Express Photo Editor has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Photoshop Express Photo Editor (20.22.0) was released on Jun 22, 2020.
You can download Photoshop Express Photo Editor here:.
ENHANCE, STYLIZE AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions of creative individuals. Edit pictures like the pros with this easy-to-use digital studio full of photo editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express delivers a full spectrum of free photo effects and editing features at your fingertips. Personalize
your experiences with borders and text, enhance color and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Intensify your moments with photo effects from Looks categories: Black and White, Portrait, Nature and Duo tones.
• Amplify your photo’s appearance with a unique assortment of new Blend effects.
• Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other color effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove atmospheric fog or Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create professional-quality photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Apply the Style Transfer feature to easily apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight color themes with the Pop-Color Tool to get that wow effect.
• Unleash creativity with the photo collage maker by applying unique effects for aspiring artistry.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own unique personal touches.
• Style your messages with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
• Inspire with photo color matching borders or choose unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for eye-catching compositions.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance settings.
• Remove Red-Eye and Pet-Eye from your favorite moments.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to specific elements and blend out backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise for crystal clear pics.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
• Easily reduce blemishes and spots from selfies and portraits with Blemish Removal.
NOW SAVE AS PNG
• You can now save your detailed, high contrast images in the PNG file format ensuring lossless photo edits.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.