User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
tampilannya simpel dan jadi bisa ngatur keuangan dengan mudah
Permisi, utk catatan yg telah dibuat apakah bisa di-export/save ke dalam format pdf atau excel? Terima kasih...
Can’t use the app Stuck on loading screen
Aplikasinya keren sangat membantu, sayang belum bisa dark mode 😊, semoga ada update an untuk bisa dark mode
Simple & memudahkan khususnya untuk kita yg sering lupa pengeluaran
Developed by the JMC IT Consultant,
Sepran: Expense Manager has 813 user reviews.
Sepran: Expense Manager has an average rating of 4.9.
The latest version of Sepran: Expense Manager (2.0.0) was released on May 24, 2020.
You can download Sepran: Expense Manager here:.
We offer a simple way to record. You do not need to type except the amount.
to use. You do not need to type again your transactions that happen days ago.
* Offline activity. This application can run without an internet connection.
* Secure privacy. The one who has access to your data and expenses is yours. We do not have access to your data.
* Secure data. You can set up your login PIN and fingerprint to enter to the application.
* Backup to Google Drive. Backup your data on Google Drive so that you can put in on your new smartphone.
* Custom report. You can create your financial statement based on your income period date.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.