User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Poor description, buyer beware. This app will make all your lights fluctuate between bright and dark in sync. No controls, no light or room selection, no color controls, no music sync. The app turns the fluctuate feature on and off. If this information had been included in the app description, I would have saved a dollar. Maybe I can help you save a dollar instead.
Developed by the Lucas Yamashita,
who have also released the following apps Fake Location - GPS Faker Location, Golden Ratio: Harmonic Face, Location Faker - Ultimate Edition, PartyGO for Philips Hue Lights, Change My Location FREE - Location Faker, Multi-Touch Camera, Watch Facer LITE: Customize it, Hue Countries - Soccer Games, Night Vision - Nocturnal Camera filter, 3D Massage: Remote Vibrations .
PartyGO for Philips Hue Lights has 2 user reviews.
PartyGO for Philips Hue Lights has an average rating of 1.5.
The latest version of PartyGO for Philips Hue Lights (1.2) was released on Dec 24, 2019.
You can download PartyGO for Philips Hue Lights here:.
"Start the party."
Just say this and let the sound and lights flow into your home.
*Featured By Philips on "Apps We Like" Best Entertainment Category on Philips Hue App!*
With Party GO you can control your lights using only your voice by recording custom Siri Shortcuts to make your house a great party,
or even using Shortcuts app to automate multiple tasks combined with Party GO sound and lights.
After launching the app and setting up your Philips Hue Bridge and Lights, go to settings app on your iPhone, Siri & Search, add the shortcut "Start the Party" - Party GO and record your personalized command. After that, every time you say this command, the app will launch and execute the sound and light effects!
You can also use Shortcuts app to automate multiple tasks. Just add the "Start the Party" action with another tasks like do something based on your current location, etc to your shortcut flow and let the magic begin! If you have any questions, consult the app support page on Facebook!
Download Party GO now!
- PartyGO offers a PRO monthly subscription at USD $2.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- You will be asked to login to your iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase and the payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information is provided stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
No information is shared between third parties or the developer, as this application is offline. Therefore, your data remains just for you.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.