User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Madpixel (The Mad Pixel Factory),
who have also released the following apps Paris Musées Second Canvas, SC Biblioteca Nacional España, Second Canvas Thyssen Malaga, Second Canvas Exhibitions 2.0, Second Canvas San Telmo Museoa, SC Arcosanti Archives, SC Hammond-Harwood House, SC Archaeological Museum Udine, SC Museu de l'Empordà, SC Museo Ciencias Naturales .
SC Biblioteca Nacional España has 0 user reviews.
SC Biblioteca Nacional España has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of SC Biblioteca Nacional España (1.2) was released on Nov 21, 2019.
You can download SC Biblioteca Nacional España here:.
~~~~~ Second Canvas apps have been featured App of the Day and App of the Year ~~~~
'An innovative app that aims to change the way
we appreciate art in the gallery, school and home.' – The Telegraph
'A walk at the same time real and virtual' – La Repubblica
'An extraordinary help to make art available to those who can not visit the exhibitions' – El País
• Works (manuscripts, maps, engravings, photographies...) in high resolution.
• Super-zoom to explore the works and all details.
• Guided navigation through the symbols, techniques, elements of the works... and all the characteristics that make each work a unique piece, with information prepared by experts from the National Library of Spain.
• Possibility of sharing on social media and downloading without connection or in airplane mode.
• Responsive design, for all devices.
• Available in English and Spanish.
We hope you enjoy Second Canvas BNE. Share your experience with the app and help us improve: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the National Library of Spain:
More information about Second Canvas:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.