User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The “title” says it all!😄 I have been wanting to brush my French back up to par, where it used to be 33yrs ago, which was the last time that I had uttered a single word in that beautiful language! With this AMAZING little APP I have been consistently and steadily improving....oh, and the SPEECH RECOG feature is THE BEST: it’s like having one’s own private tutor sitting across the table and even helping with the pronunciations etc. Kid you not, at this rate I’ll clean up my Spanish too....and who knows, maybe I actually will start learning German, which I have wanted to do for a long time!🙃 I am a professional conference level simultaneous Interpreter, and the “translator” extension (or setting) that’s in this amazing little app has just been perfect in getting me out of some almost-embarrassing spots too! Lol 😆 So all & all this baby’s getting 2👍🏼s🆙 & a definite 5⭐️ rating from yours truly 🙏🏼🙇🏻♂️😎
1-As many others have stated no matter how perfectly you say the words, it says you miss pronounce one and four with a totally different word! That’s frustrating AND THEN .... 2- though it turns red & counts it as incorrect, at the end of the lesson when you click “my mistakes“ it says I have zero mistakes & perfect completion. So Either allow me to correct the mistakes that you say are wrong… Or stop counting my pronunciation as incorrect! You can’t have it both ways. 3- What’s most needed in this app is a “previous review” option or at least quiz me on random words I’ve had previously in my future lessons for RETENTION As you were unable to go back to review any previous lessons or even individual words. Those slight tweaks, which require minimal work from developers, in an update, would make this a PERFECT & well thought-out app.
Lingo provides a fun and thorough way to learn new vocabulary. But it does not included gender information! In German, this means you don’t know if the word must be preceded by der, das, die, den, dem, einen, einem, etc. German relies on gender articles to signify direct or indirect objects. If you leave them out you are just mumbling incoherently. My German teachers and German books stress the importance of leaning new vocab words AND their gender in order to be able to actually communicate in German! The iTranslate team has not committed to add gender to the Vocab list. I am wondering if they are leveraging a free Open Source vocab list and so don’t want to spend the time or effort to improve their software? :-( This is a serious oversight for a paid subscription tool. Please join me and tell the iTranslate team to get off their butts and add an essential feature that their users must have to be able to learn a new language!
The app is fine and is pretty similar to other language learning apps. It helps you learn vocabulary and that’s about it. The biggest flaw it has is the speaking portion. The last section of each lesson has you speak, but it will almost always detect the wrong thing for at least one out of the four words. Personally, I know I’m saying the words correctly. I have a native Korean friend who has confirmed I’ve said the words correctly but the app detects something different. This seems to be a common issue among other users as well.
Okay listen. I am wanting to learn Italian so I thought this app was good for it. You have to pay five dollars per month for it though. If you go for free you get only one lesson. I was really bummed out. I know the people need to make their money and that is ok with me. But I was hoping for more. The first and only lesson was amazing I loved it. I love this app I just wish it gave me more lessons to learn Italian. I love this app and totally recommend it but you have to pay to get more lessons other than that this app was great. Thank you for your time And thank you for making this app.
Developed by the iTranslate.
iTranslate Lingo has 4 145 user reviews.
iTranslate Lingo has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of iTranslate Lingo (1.1.4) was released on Dec 12, 2019.
You can download iTranslate Lingo here:.
Introducing iTranslate Lingo: The easiest way to learn a language.
With iTranslate Lingo, we’ve made sure to put FUN at the heart of language learning, by designing an app that helps you easily and playfully learn a new language.
It's pretty simple:
** 4 Words per Lesson
** 5 Minutes per Day
** 1K Words in 8 Months!
• Learn up to 14 languages including English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, German, French or Spanish.
Choose from 3 skill levels for each language.
• Personalize your language learning with 30+ categories.
• Effective & simple exercises: Choose the correct translation from a list of four words. It’s as simple as it sounds.
• Type and improve your spelling skills! Everything you write will be automatically corrected.
• Get excellent audio training and take your listening skills to the next level. Achieve impressive results immediately.
• With tailored pronunciation lessons, you will learn how to speak clearly in no time!
• Correct mistakes to achieve the best results.
• Review my Words: Improve your language skills in a playful way.
• Improve & celebrate your progress and earn awards.
• And the best part: Subscribe to PRO and get access to ALL apps within the iTranslate App Suite
Learn more about iTranslate Lingo: https://www.itranslate.com/lingo
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
For a Complete Language overview: www.itranslate.com/Lingo
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 2 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- an annual subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu